Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, latinataco said:

idk how to paste an image into the thing but this was the info from the tracks https://imgur.com/a/kpnhzbc

either someone has the full album already or someone just added that to the leaks but i dont understand why someone would add the copyright info. :pout:

the same thing happened with the miley leak which was taken from tidal, so i’m guessing it’s taken from an online site? i don’t think you get such metadata when ripping from a cd or vinyl

is this anyone's first new album release from lana? mine was UV. i found out about her when summertime sadness was on radio and i asked my stepmom if that was adele bc i couldnt see the screen on the infotainment system and read the track info :deadbanana:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, ShootingNeon said:

the same thing happened with the miley leak which was taken from tidal, so i’m guessing it’s taken from an online site? i don’t think you get such metadata when ripping from a cd or vinyl

pretty sure cd ripping can give you everything thats on the cd in digital format. vinyl leaks are just going to be audio thats just a bunch of bumps on a disk making noise.

7 minutes ago, latinataco said:

pretty sure cd ripping can give you everything thats on the cd in digital format. vinyl leaks are just going to be audio thats just a bunch of bumps on a disk making noise.

I’ve listened to vinyl rips before-there are proper ways to rip them like cds :rip: vinyls are flac and usually better quality 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ve listened to vinyl rips before-there are proper ways to rip them like cds :rip: vinyls are flac and usually better quality 

yes for sure but i mean the metadata. i dont think vinyl has copyright info like that. maybe im wrong tho idk.

omg the rolling stones outtakes she posted on honeymoon... 6th and 7th ate :hdu:

i know she's in album releasing mood too and pissed it got delayed :willcut:

Happy as the moonshine

Just now, riina said:

i know she's in album releasing mood too and pissed it got delayed

when is her contract over so she can release when she wants

1 minute ago, latinataco said:

when is her contract over so she can release when she wants

as long as she doesn't go the frank ocean way :hillary:

Happy as the moonshine