Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

"you're gonna know what it is when it's announced" :sadcore4:

Screenshot-20230310-150143-Free-Adblocke

Oh yeah, it could definitely be Yes To Heaven:oprah4:. A global smash is coming actually.

Yes To Heaven

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

"you're gonna know what it is when it's announced" :sadcore4:

Screenshot-20230310-150143-Free-Adblocke

why do we take this jackass seriously?

giphy.gif

Spoiler

"Life is so crazy 

I can take it "

SYTH and The Grants double release is coming :clapback: 

Spoiler

I know SYTH is so overrated but people stream it so it would be better for Lana just to release it 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

I knew The Grants would be the next single :oprah4: I'm not mad at all, LOVE this song.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’d love a date for the announcement but clearly it’s a big deal and it would be really shit of the insiders to share the surprise before lana does 

I lowkey wish they wouldnt say anything at all so it'd ACTUALLY be a complete surprise LMAO we always know its coming whether we have a date or not and its kind of annoying

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

8 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:
Spoiler

"Life is so crazy 

I can take it "

SYTH and The Grants double release is coming :clapback: 

Reveal hidden contents

I know SYTH is so overrated but people stream it so it would be better for Lana just to release it 

not overrated in my book:true:

that song brings me back to a specific time in my life and it feels so nostalgic to me, i will never let TikTok ruin what that song means to me:oprah3:

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler to quoted text

her releasing yes to heaven is what got the insiders excited? Be fucking for real. That song is TIRED. we need to collectively move on from it, it’s like what Taxi is to Charli stans. It’s TIRED!!!!!!!!! 

A surprise 2nd album drop or nothing like take it or leave it girls I won’t rest until we get the double album surprise that will snatch every single WIG.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

that song brings me back to a specific time in my life and it feels so nostalgic to me, i will never let TikTok ruin what that song means to me:oprah3:

and that on period ! if you like it you like it :karaoke: #justiceforwatercoloreyes

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i’d love a date for the announcement but clearly it’s a big deal and it would be really shit of the insiders to share the surprise before lana does 

Spoiler

Does it matter? People here have been begging for leaks :toofunny:. It would still be a surprise outside of her hardcore fan base just like the album leaking.

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

:gclap: