Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Things are unclear as ever. If 'The Grants' is going to be released as a the next single, they'd better hurry, unless they intend to release it as a single on the 24th, simultaneousĀ with the album (which really makes no sense in the 21st century).

Ā 

The RS interview was also mystifying--in what sense was BB a revenge album? We've heard a lot about that and yet it all seems to come to very little. Just due to the endĀ of 'Arcadia' and 'BBS', and 'WFWF' in its commentary about her mother? I like all threeĀ songs, but the first two are tepid as 'revenge.'Ā Ā 

Just now, guns and roses said:

Ā 

he was 110% better off just shutting the entire fuck up. is it even a surprise at this point if we're literally on the edge of our seats expecting it..Ā :xgiggle:

iā€™m pretty bittersweet about it, like iā€™m glad that i know something is happening but i wouldā€™ve loved to just get an instagram notification and seeĀ the surpriseĀ 

2 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

Ā 

he was 110% better off just shutting the entire fuck up. is it even a surprise at this point if we're literally on the edge of our seats expecting the "unexpected"Ā :xgiggle:

hes wayy too attached to the feeling of ppl on atrl sucking him off andĀ worshipping him for him to ever shut up lmaoo

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

9 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

Ā 

she literally removed someone who asked her to release Yes to Heaven in her comments from the honeymoon account - plus, didn't he say it's not music related or something along those lines? and yes, it's tired as hell let that shit dieĀ :bored:

Ā 

amazing

the only surprise related to SYTH I'd take is if her team would wipe this flop ass song off the internet for good :true:Ā 

1.jpgĀ  3.jpgĀ Ā 2.jpgĀ 

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Say yes to heaven is a beautiful song-one of her bestĀ 

Ā 

said no one ever.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Ā 

Is this a real storyĀ :lmao:

Ā 

yeah, it happened in january i thinkĀ :trisha:

šŸ˜‹šŸ«¶šŸ¼

Just now, Vertimus said:

Things are unclear as ever. If 'The Grants' is going to be released as a the next single, they'd better hurry, unless they intend to release it as a single on the 24th, simultaneousĀ with the album (which really makes no sense in the 21st century).

Ā 

The RS interview was also mystifying--in what sense was BB a revenge album? We've heard a lot about that and yet it all seems to come to very little. Just due to the endĀ of 'Arcadia' and 'BBS', and 'WFWF' in its commentary about her mother? I like all threeĀ songs, but the first two are tepid as 'revenge.'Ā Ā 

It wasnā€™t a revenge album at all-it addressed some minor recent circumstances very vaguely and Iā€™m one of the few on here who like the album.

Ā 

arcadia was satirically parodying America and her love for it-using BTD Esque strings.

Ā 

Black bathing suit had a few lines about people generating controversy from her comments giving her publicity=money.

Ā 

Textbook had her saying she supports BLM.

Ā 

Wildflower had a few lines supporting her having a strained relationship with her mom

The surprise is actually the final version of Axl in all its trailer park glory with an accompanying documentary featuring unseen footage of Lana in her early years talking about the making of her magnum opus AKA Lizzy Grant! You heard it here first

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifĀ gmgif.gifĀ morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Yes To Heaven really has become the one most overrated unreleased track, huh? It's worse than Life Is Beautiful at this point, at least with that one before it leaked there was a slim chance it might turn out to be an interesting song (even though ultimately... it didn't).Ā 

I like it well enough, especially the early version with the accordion (I think), but we've heard so many versions--I think I have 11--and they really don't get better--that at this point, some version Lana likes bestĀ would make a good 'bonus' track on a career retrospective. And when that retrospectiveĀ comes, I expect at least half a dozenĀ amazing songs about which we've known nothing. An even dozen or baker's dozen would be even better.Ā 

SYTH is beautiful but I don't think it would warrant such a reaction from BoZ.

Ā 

I'm guessing something bigger - RosesĀ  Bloom For you? Since she's in such a happy place now?

Ā 

Also at this point Lana's involvement in the barbie movie is confirmed. He mentioned there was a little something between lana and dua..and now dua is starring in Barbie.

Ā 

This is her golden era. Like one of the members here predicted a few months ago.

They said 2023 would be the golden age of lana...

Also Iā€™m curious to see how The Grants will perform on streaming. Iā€™m going to need the girls who said leaks donā€™t affect sales to come out in droves and say something about it the day after premiere. Iā€™m expecting it to double A&W streams since itā€™s much shorter and leaks donā€™t affect streams after all (Iā€™ve been beaten over the head with this). So 4 - 5Ā million streamsĀ global on the first full day.

Ā 

Genuinely curious to see itsĀ performance on Spotify.

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

If you could chose two song from Lana unreleased discography to make a EP with DYTK and A&W which songs would it be?Ā :usrs:

The only right answers are Roses Bloom For You and a political outtake from LFL.Ā 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifĀ gmgif.gifĀ morrissey-flowers.gif

5 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Ā 

Did she actually use the word revenge in the interview? I remember her saying she made it so that if people had questions about her/her past, they could listen to it.Ā 

I donā€™t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over