Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

18 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

Do y'all think the new album will be able to top Blue Banisters?

I'm the biggest Blue Banisters warrior on this forum, but she already topped it when she released "Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd" in December, and cleaned up all the crumbs with "A&W." :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

maybe she's walking for a fashion show? or she will partner with gucci for her own line idfk

That’s not really “for the fans” considering the majority of us can’t afford Gucci 😭

58 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

Do y'all think the new album will be able to top Blue Banisters?

Not something thats hard to do considering its one of her worst albums… ocean blvd already winning

4 minutes ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Not something thats hard to do considering its one of her worst albums… ocean blvd already winning

Excuse me, BB is easily top three of her career :crossed:

Yes I AM a BB apologist :crossed:

Spoiler

just wanted to note something about taco truck — it makes me feel like i’m driving a vintage red cadillac at night on the streets of LA aka main character type of shit :flutter:

Spoiler

speaking of the album as a whole, the breathy vocals and atmospheric instrumentation are immaculate, and create a sense of longing for a time and place that only exists in our imagination.

i have always loved lana’s soft and delicate voice, which has hints of vulnerability and sadness that create an impact and make her music particularily moving. everything just has an intimate, raw feel to it that we don’t typically see from other artists. just my two cents anyways :diva:

3 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just another day of waking up to nothing :thumb2:

good morning, who will fight today? are we gonna trash BB? is a new pic of someone having the vinyl gonna happen? a new target employee sending pics? a new potato quality snippet? someone else getting banned for posting links? are we gonna rank the albums and are we gonna speculate what the surprise is when we're really just saying the same thing over and over again? 

but most importantly, will it leak today?

stay tuned to find out :clapback:

seems like we are already trashing BB again, waitinh for the rest to happen :smile3:

55 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'm the biggest Blue Banisters warrior on this forum, but she already topped it when she released "Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd" in December, and cleaned up all the crumbs with "A&W." :oprah3:

Same.