Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

The Grants

Hide contents

being the second title track after NFR where the title isn’t in the lyrcis :hdu:

The word “Paradise” wasn’t mentioned once in the whole paradise edition :smokes3:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

16 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

If BoZ got excited over a 2 minute video then he doesn’t have a lot of excitement in his life lmao  

let's not be too harsh on Boz now. I mean... the only thing that's got me going right now is honestly the album ...and whatever this surprise is.💀😭

And let's be real, by the looks of this thread... not that many of us here got a lot of excitement in our lives either.:slayty::hillary:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

18 minutes ago, DCooper said:

It didn't even really cross my mind that it wouldn't have leaked by now tbh, at this point maybe it won't happen until the day before :wowcry:

unmanifest this :crying2::sadcore6:

4 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

The Grants

Hide contents

being the second title track after NFR where the title isn’t in the lyrcis :hdu:

And we’re happy for that

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

The word “Paradise” wasn’t mentioned once in the whole paradise edition :smokes3:

The phrase “Urban Outfitters Eclusive“ doesn’t appear in that edition of UV either what’s your point?

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Spoiler

It wasn't mv idea

The cocktail of things

That twist neurons inside

But without them l’d die” 

i always start tearing up during this part of fingertips like the strings, the lyrics, and the way she sings this line is so heartbreaking 

btw something about Peppers 

Spoiler

Does anyone else hear something like 'Got a knife in my chest' or I'm wrong??

I gotta know cuz tbh I already see all those coquette girls's edits with this line and ngl I love it already :makeup:

10 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

let's not be too harsh on Boz now. I mean... the only thing that's got me going right now is honestly the album ...and whatever this surprise is.💀😭

And let's be real, by the looks of this thread... not that many of us here got a lot of excitement in our lives either.:slayty::hillary:

No matter what the surprise is, I think at least 50% of us will be disappointed. And BoZ might probably have to think twice, before posting like he did (unless he really doesn’t care about any of us think of him: He clearly underestimated LB and our delulu brains, overhyping almost nothing in like two seconds. 

omg I just realized... we're getting the album NEXT WEEK :crying::krylie:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

No matter what the surprise is, I think at least 50% of us will be disappointed. And BoZ might probably have to think twice, before posting like he did (unless he really doesn’t care about any of us think of him: He clearly underestimated LB and our delulu brains, overhyping almost nothing in like two seconds. 

Exactly.. does he not know about empire lounge :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

58 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

I think this should answer it for everyone—but if the rest of us globally have to wait on EST to hit midnight on the 24th for Ocean Blvd, imma riot lmao

UqjxYQM.jpg

Welcome to my personal hell :true:

2 hours ago, fine china said:

I’m taking a day off work to fully immerse myself in listening! The year NFR was released I bought Bose headphones just for the occasion so I will be using those to listen. The sound is top notch. I originally was going to drive and listen for the first listen but when I listened to A&W for the first time in my car I couldn’t understand a word so I don’t want to go through that again. 

Yeah A&W sounds like shit in a car :pft:, except for the Jimmy part (love the bass on it)

3 minutes ago, roulsey said:

what if the surprise is just signed vinyls?

personally i wouldn’t mind :oic3:

Lol than BoZ should know that some might never ship :lmao:

The Kylie Jenner vid, with Yes to Heaven sped up, has me thinking if Interscope would want to duplicate their SS sped up « single » release… :assad: If so, wouldn’t it be a good move to also release the OG? :dua:

2 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

@Brightsun can u tell us a random opinion about paris, texas?

Spoiler

it's really beautiful it took time to grow on me

it has the same instrumental as the sample

she even kept the same theme as the title of the sample which is 'i wanted to leave"  

she basically talk about a time in her life when she had to leave because everyone was shining brighter then her then she knew it was time to leave