Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Is the jon batiste interlude groovy? for some reason i picture it to sound groovy

Spoiler

the leaked version is tagged, but still sounds interesting... there are screams and some vocals over a haunting instrumental. I think it's something you can only hear with the full album.

'Cause I've been waiting, don't wanna face it
We're all alone now, how far will we take it?

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

I’m not lying when I say that lana’s aka album production was even better than endless summer, it’s so bad :eyeroll2:

with 14 producers, according to Wikipedia :gclap: Embarrassing.

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just woke up to see lanaboards dragging other women once again, not a good look :bebe:

Well, if it were a good album, we'd be praising it! For example, I liked the Caroline Polachek record.

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Boy, don't send us moving like that.

Reveal hidden contents

As for the leaks, you're hearing mostly the Drew Erickson produced tracks. What did you expect? But we still have 9 more Jack songs to hear! 

What did you think of Grandfather?

My bad LOOOL. Gonna listen to that one now!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, margaret soty said:
  Hide contents

the leaked version is tagged, but still sounds interesting... there are screams and some vocals over a haunting instrumental. I think it's something you can only hear with the full album.

Welp, not me creating disco visuals for it.. brb :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

just woke up to see lanaboards dragging other women once again, not a good look :bebe:

they're just criticizing her music lol, I don't see what's wrong.

3 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

As for the leaks, you're hearing mostly the Drew Erickson produced tracks. What did you expect? But we still have 9 more Jack songs to hear! 

sorry to break it to you but you dont have 9 more jack songs to hear lol

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

My bad LOOOL. Gonna listen to that one now!

Spoiler

Sweet! It's my fav. Let me know what you think.

Also, you see Drew Erickson in production credits, and you know instantly: BORING. PIANO. BALLAD. I'm just happy they're better than the Blue Banisters tracks. Good enough for me. 

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

sorry to break it to you but you dont have 9 more jack songs to hear lol

Huh? There's AW and Oean Boulevard that Jack produced, but they're supposed to be 9 more with  his credits in total. I counted 11, damn it.

Just realized the same person who wrote the A&W review on pitchfork (best new track) wrote the Miley Cyrus album review. Pls let Shaad D’Souza write the album review I beg 😭 or the person who wrote the Norman one

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Welp, not me creating disco visuals for it.. brb :oprah2:

Spoiler

sameeee, I can imagine Lana screaming and laughing in a huge room while Jon Batiste plays the piano hauntingly. :oprah:

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Also, you see Drew Erickson in production credits, and you know instantly: BORING. PIANO. BALLAD. I'm just happy they're better than the Blue Banisters tracks. Good enough for me. 

Huh? There's AW and Oean Boulevard that Jack produced, but they're supposed to be 9 more with  his credits in total. I counted 11, damn it.

looking back, tracing fingertips over the production credits, i think you were right :delicious:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

7 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

looking back, tracing fingertips over the production credits, i think you were right :delicious:

Don't scare me, girl. I'm counting on that second half of the album and daddy jack

24 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

Wtf,

Spoiler

It's just a man singing the whole time? Idk I'm on [REMOVED]

mod note: do not post where to find leaks

Edited by ultrabanisters

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

15 minutes ago, barttttender said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The way I just looked and he really did produce almost every dud since Norman…. :bebe:

Why did BOZ deactivate, now im worried. Either they cancelled the surprise announcement or he was trolling us :sideeye:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

besides Picasso Don't Be Sad, I love Drew's work so far :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

guys.. The Grants still doesn’t show up on that Taiwanese website https://song.corp.com.tw/music/artist.aspx?artistID=8sEm8Vl8zbMOkYzF3m&click=

Seems A&W was one of the only songs that leaked early on that site, you can see that A&W has 3 entries, while the others only have 2 or 1.

The third entry was the one that they accidentally added too early.