Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

This thread is lowkey dry asf for the album leaking in full hq:air:

It leaked at a really inconvenient time for people in Europe. So in the next few hours it'll pick up again for sure

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Spoiler

the way my least anticipated ended up being my fav (margaret, ltli, grandfather)

Grandfather serving 

Spoiler

Alanis Morisette . I wish she layered her vocal more and went HARD for that last fucking chorus - a SONG

Just now, lanitataco said:
  Hide contents

fishtail beat > peppers beat

Spoiler

HANDS ON YOUR KNEES IM ANGELINA JOLIE

HAND ON YOUR KNEES ANGELINA JOLIE

LET ME PUT MY HANDS ON YOUR KNEES YOU CAN BRAID MY HAIR 

DO A FAT CRISS-CROSS IN THE BACK SOMEWHERE 

:hype::hype::hype:

PEPPERS ARMY

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, neon palms sway said:
  Hide contents

Idk if anyone mentioned this but I love the RHCP reference in Peppers, and the fact that her vocals sound Iike Purple Stain make the reference even better

its so late and im blind and read that as RHOP and was all "what Potomac gotta do with this" LMAO

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

5 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:
  Hide contents

In regards to vocals…is this not the woman who has sang through a piece of paper on multiple songs and said in a Lust for Life interview that she likes to play with distance from the mic, etc to get different vocal effects for different songs? Not every take is going to be crystal clear, because she doesn’t want it to be 

I think the issue here is that this album is soooo wordy and diaristic that songs like Fingertips and Kintsugi completely fall apart if you can't understand what she's saying, because most of the meaning is found in the words.

Honestly sometimes I wonder if I just have bad hearing though because I watch reaction videos and half of them seem to understand everything she's saying while I'm hitting replay/searching this board for lyrics like a crazy person