Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Do people really willingly go to… services… like whatever Judah priest man is screaming about? That is appealing to some people? :toofunny: Lana we will get you out of there! 

I’m not too familiar with his sermons but I looked some up and he’s pretty tame in most of them, speaking more like a motivational speaker. I’m pretty sure Lana just got him to do that specific sermon like that for the interlude 

sgopYhV.gif

I already know putting Candy Necklace on the album instead of a track where she "screams during the chorus with inaudible and incomprehensible lyrics" was the good decision. If she kept that track, Ocean Blvd would go from a 16 track album to a 13. :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, neon palms sway said:
  Hide contents

I’d die for taco truck BUT I will say that I think something else could have closed out the album has been more impactful- like The Grants or even Paris:oic2:

Spoiler

it's so anti climactic or it doesn’t even feel like conclusive like how hope... was

my very rough rankings for now :flutter:

1. peppers

2. margaret

3. let the light in

4. sweet

5. the grants

6. title track

7. fishtail

8. grandfather

9. a&w

10. taco truck

11. kintsugi

12. fingertips

13. jon interlude

14. pastor interlude

15. paris, texas

it says alot that i adore paris, texas even though it’s at the bottom. this album is truly incredible

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, brooklyn bitch said:

I wish I could hear what she says un Taco Truck x VB before the 

Hide contents

Switch up to VB…..I hear her say something about having a dream…

is that even her? it sounds like trisha paytas :sadcore4:

12 minutes ago, DNC said:

i'm somewhat worried about CN.. like, a track between two interludes NEEDS to be phenomenal or at least really different, and it seems the track that got replaced was exactly that:toofunny:

It’s scientifically proven that Candy Necklace needs to be phenomenal the research shows it the peer reviewed journals support this hypothesis paragraph paragraph sentence syntax formulas grammar conclusion the footnotes manifest this naur it’s trew read it for yourself! 

petscientist.gif

checked her website. candy necklace is real just hasnt leaked. heres why i think:

this image has a url where it was made in 2023

https://www.lanadelrey.com/wp-content/themes/lanadelrey/assets2023/gfx/0_1.png?v=1

https://www.lanadelrey.com/wp-content/themes/lanadelrey/assets2023/gfx/0_1.png?v=1

also, here are some HQ pics of the vinyl

0_2.png

0_3.png

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Vertimus said:

Why do we think CN hasn't leaked? Is there a reason, or is it just random? 

most likely a late addition and the people who put the album on leaking sites never had it

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23