Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, DZKSLEFTNUT said:

Guys I just found out from an insider (the author of the review) that the glitch pop was a typo and it meant to say that Candy Necklace is actually a pirate metal/wizard rock song. It’s a sea shanty now and was a UV outtake.

See how easy it is?

coming for 'reliable insider' news on a lana updates twitter account

Just now, bluebanist said:

I hope this new candy necklace has a haunting vibe 

A reliable insider said it’s comparable to the Spongebob intro credits and she samples it in the chorus right after the rockefeller part.

I suspect that the reviewer is just dumb but we will find out soon! It wouldn't be the first time that a critic says total nonsense when reviewing Lana though...

Cases of different versions:

-Fuck it I love You (some vinyl had the early version)

-Groupie Love (people learned about its existence years later when a store sold early vinyls)

-Beautiful (strings version, I believe it was not on any physical media but it leaked with the album)

It’s either:

-streaming CN is the leaked one. The person who has the vinyl have the latest version of the vinyl

-Streaming CN is a new one. The person who has the vinyl have the early vinyl

-There is no different CN versions, Farout  heard something else or making things up.

for Farout review:

They’ve heard the old version, they’ve heard the new version, they’ve heard a completely new song that was replaced or they haven’t heard CN at all.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Listening parties are from indie exclusive green vinyls, at least the one in Poland 

true but ATM I don't totally buy the "vinyl version are drastically and vastly different from digital versions"...not sure what I buy tbh about the whole situation. Even the FIILY differences weren't that dramatic. Surely not enough to turn a 

Spoiler

haunting piano ballad

into "glitch pop" 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, DCooper said:

I suspect that the reviewer is just dumb but we will find out soon! It wouldn't be the first time that a critic says total nonsense when reviewing Lana though...

When the shitty speakers the critics heard the album from actually glitched and they think it was part of the song 💀💀

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

-Groupie Love (people learned about its existence years later when a store sold early vinyls)

-Beautiful (strings version, I believe it was not on any physical media but it leaked with the album)

It’s either:

-streaming CN is the leaked one. The person who has the vinyl have the latest version of the vinyl

-Streaming CN is a new one. The person who has the vinyl have the early vinyl

-There is no different CN versions, Farout  heard something else or making things up.

for Farout review:

They’ve heard the old version, they’ve heard the new version, they’ve heard a completely new song that was replaced or they haven’t heard CN at all.

Alsoooo summer bummer

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Summer Bummer was different on the digital release, too, right?

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

1 minute ago, Tulsa Devil said:

wtf is glitch pop? give me an example of a glitch pop song

Something like this i think? 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

When the shitty speakers the critics heard the album from actually glitched and they think it was part of the song 💀💀

Lmao I feel this is a valid possibility :lmao: