Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

50 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It's getting annoying now. We're about to reach month 2 since Ocean Blvd. Ben and Ed need to realize that she isn't Beyoncé

considering she didn’t mention her album once in 7 months and did nothing at all they actually DO think she’s beyoncé :toofunny:

17 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Few hours left for Clayton’s birthday a.k.a A&W release day :beyonce:

Hold up now, you might be onto something :creepna2:

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Well there's always next week :agree:

lanaboards' favorite phrase :wink:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i give it 1-3 weeks before she releases another single or the mv for the title track. my money is on either candy necklace (honestly my most anticipated track) or the grants as the next single; not A&W. we all know she likes to release track 1 as a pre-release single most of the time (BTD, Ride, Honeymoon, Love, Text Book) but also there’s Cruel World, NFR!, and White Dress so who knows if she wants The Grants to be a single or not. in my opinion, Sweet or Peppers may also be contenders. A&W might be but i just feel like that’s too obvious (which is strange considering theres really no basis for our delusions on that one 😭) personally, i really want candy necklace though. it’s definitely my favorite track title and the snippet is just heavenly, but A&W is my second favorite title here so who knows. either way, i’m really excited to hear all 16 new songs :)

giphy.gif

has anyone here ever eaten candy necklaces or bracelets or whatever? they're chalky and not good lol that's why i'm afraid to judge that track with that name :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

has anyone here ever eaten candy necklaces or bracelets or whatever? they're chalky and not good lol that's why i'm afraid to judge that track with that name :icant:

I hope it's something raunchy like eating the candy off her neck or something :brows:

I’ve heard a rumor that in 7 weeks she’s actually going to just randomly drop the 15 songs we haven’t heard yet…. Idk how true it is tho 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’ve heard a rumor that in 7 weeks she’s actually going to just randomly drop the 15 songs we haven’t heard yet…. Idk how true it is tho 

Your insider era bestieeeeee:prettyhurts::hype:

Some of y’all ‘bout to be real mad at me but it must be said.

Am I the only one who thought the title track was nothing out of the box? Like, I like it and it’s not a bad song but it’s nothing new. She used the same build up formula of Wild at Heart. Chord-ally it’s similar to If You Lie Down With Me. I did gag when when I first listened to it but as it’s aging I’m like “ya it’s good or whatever but Lana has done better”. 

LOVE the metaphor though. 

8Qg234E.gif

16 minutes ago, Sweet said:

Am I the only one who thought the title track was nothing out of the box? Like, I like it and it’s not a bad song but it’s nothing new. She used the same build up formula of Wild at Heart. Chord-ally it’s similar to If You Lie Down With Me. I did gag when when I first listened to it but as it’s aging I’m like “ya it’s good or whatever but Lana has done better”. 

True. And deep in our hearts we know she could do better.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

31 minutes ago, Sweet said:

when I listened to the title track for the first time, I thought “oh beautiful, but nothing new and could she sing finally a bit faster?” And then realized I was possessed by the song repeat after repeat, I could never stop. It climbed on my top10 list immediately. Finally It’s in a break now, resting until the next single or something. Maybe I can compare and see if it aged well or not. But right now omg… :krylie: