Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Why delay it when they could drop it in the next 5 minutes?

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Yeah, everyone is going to drag them across the internet now if they push it back. It's either: coming this Friday or still planned for the 14th and they just took the date down.ย :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

i feel like ppl on this thread just love to talk ๐Ÿ˜ญ calm down guys, we donโ€™t actually know if the song is delayed (itย probably isnโ€™t), and even if it was, remember: WE SURVIVED NFR! ERA!!! we are stronger and better than this and we will make it through this era delay or no delay!

ย 

giphy.gif

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i just got a instagram notification and i really believed it was lana

time to sleep

These are the times where I wish I could implant a chip in my head to be notified that Lanaโ€™sย posted something. Who needs sleep when you can run on the adrenaline of aย new release?ย 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Well... it's over.

We keep on losing, I can't believe it.

It's squidward pfp's fault.ย :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย