Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, drugsandroses said:

Can someone tell me what happened in the last 24 hours? Are we getting a new single next week or what? :fabcat:

no one really knows… we got info from eclipse that a&w is coming out on Feb 14 but apparently lana’s management got mad that the release date leaked so know eclipse thinks it might be delayed 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

don't let the leeches detract from you being right :true:

we have PLENTY of info let's just hope lana comments on the album and the billboard interview comes out soon :xgiggle:

:pls:

giphy.gif

instagram

6 minutes ago, HollywoodSlutx said:

Stop asking Kintsugi to spill more info, we already know so much about it can we be pleasantly surprised when it releases

why would we

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, the ocean said:

did i move today? :xgiggle:

kintsugi didn't even spill today tbh, also damn maybe some of us are bored at work and trying to have a silly fun time :hooker:

can everyone stop being the fun police:pft:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

kintsugi didn't even spill today tbh, also damn maybe some of us are bored at work and trying to have a silly fun time :hooker:

can everyone stop being the fun police:pft:

yes exactly 

giphy.gif

instagram

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I just saw that the SYML sample has 100k videos on TikTok, I wonder if Lana found it there.

i dont think so since she’s been a fan of him for some time… the riopy sample in the other hand…

Spoiler

I feel like she wanted to put some music to distract her cat and came across with it :ma:

and also for giving me Margaret

3 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

no one really knows… we got info from eclipse that a&w is coming out on Feb 14 but apparently lana’s management got mad that the release date leaked so know eclipse thinks it might be delayed 

Is it just me but does this seem like Deja Vu. Was it COTCC or even this era where this exact same thing happened ("she's mad her plans got leaked so now she's cancelling them out of spite")? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Is it just me but does this seem like Deja Vu. Was it COTCC or even this era where this exact same thing happened ("she's mad her plans got leaked so now she's cancelling them out of spite")? 

It was White dress that was the same thing - song length on iTunes and found in database, insiders assuring us that the single will be out on the date and then…. silence :rip: 

I think this is going to be a repeat of that

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

It was White dress that was the same thing - song length on iTunes and found in database, insiders assuring us that the single will be out on the date and then…. silence :rip: 

goddamnit :icant:

giphy.gif

instagram

NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

This is why I find it weird that people are acting like it is still definitely coming out and everyone is being dramatic... this exact situation has happened before:eek2:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

This is why I find it weird that people are acting like it is still definitely coming out and everyone is being dramatic... this exact situation has happened before:eek2:

i know but i wasn’t on LB at the time so honestly i don’t rlly remember this happening

giphy.gif

instagram

Just now, Gravitate said:

But why are we being punished by her team for them accidentally putting the release date public on iTunes?  :xgiggle:

That is the question isn't it :xgiggle:

Just now, Gravitate said:

But why are we being punished by her team for them accidentally putting the release date public on iTunes?  :xgiggle:

because to them lanaboards is the place where fans leak all her songs and shit on her 100% perfect life :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

dont say that...:xcry: