Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

it is basically her team's problem and not learning from mistakes but we are the ones who has to suffer now with things being delayed :defeated: This is exhausting like what the hell are we supposed to do? just acting like we are not hyped? It really intrigues me every damn time :crossed:

5 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

The real lyrics:

Jimmy Jimmy coco puff

I like it rough (rough) 

Max Taylor made this up (up) 

Did you catch his bluff (bluff) 

the way this rhymes way better than max taylor's version

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This is why I find it weird that people are acting like it is still definitely coming out and everyone is being dramatic... this exact situation has happened before:eek2:

Right 

like I can vividly remember the same insiders who are telling us now that it doesn’t mean it’s not coming on the 14th saying the same thing regarding white dress and then literally…nothing

so at this point I’m on the team I doubt it will release and if it does it’s a pleasant surprise 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Right 

like I can vividly remember the same insiders who are telling us now that it doesn’t mean it’s not coming on the 14th saying the same thing regarding white dress and then literally…nothing

so at this point I’m on the team I doubt it will release and if it does it’s a pleasant surprise 

well white dress was supposed to come out just one week before the album so the delay wasn't a big deal, meanwhile if we don't get this single it's literally one more month of nothing

I cant believe Im saying this but idk I kinda want it to l word now… is not fair for us to be paying for the incompetence of Lana’s team ESPECIALLY her managers

and also for giving me Margaret

if a single that was supposed to be released on valentines day (of all days) is scrapped with fans being hyped for it i will define it as the biggest bag fumble in recent times... :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

I feel like her team is a mess internally with a lot of fighting but Lana just doesn't gaf enough to fire any of them :rip: Queen shit

dua linga was so right for doing that… she had the title of most famous artist in THE WORLD for some time and the worst thing she could do was staying with that kind of management 

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

I cant believe Im saying this but idk I kinda want it to l word now… is not fair for us to be paying for the incompetence of Lana’s team ESPECIALLY her managers

I hate them sm, like they cant do their job

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

I cant believe Im saying this but idk I kinda REALLY want it to l word now… is not fair for us to be paying for the incompetence of Lana’s team ESPECIALLY her managers

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

me on march 24th listening to the pirated album on windows media player cus i'm mad at lana's management and they don't deserve my coin

Windows-Media-Player-9.png

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if a single that was supposed to be released on valentines day (of all days) is scrapped with fans being hyped for it i will define it as the biggest bag fumble in recent times... :air:

right.. a lot of people already think its coming out on the 14th they would be idiots to not release it 💀 they are idiots but this is just another level of STUPIDITY :sideeye:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

If they are uploading A&W over a month before release it definitely means that we are getting a second single. Doesn't matter if next week or in 2 :um2: I also can't wait but the meltdown is getting a bit too much. They never announced anything Feb. 14 and the only reason we have this date is because 111 has access to something he shouldn't have in the first place :bebe:

What I don’t understand is pushing a release date back because a handful of people guaranteed to swamp to its release anyway find out about it (not that we know for sure that this is the case, buuut). Are these things not at least conceivably strategised ahead of time with a lowest common denomination of expected performance? Should these not be conservative so as to reflect that performance? And if so, again, why fuck with that?

again, maybe this is not the case, my question is just as much doubt about it being pushed back as much as me being confused if it is pushed back.

low-key, I’m mad I stumbled across the A&W spoilers, I’m not as excited now that I know it’s structure. I could still love it, but I won’t be surprised. Weh.