Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

to this day i still think White Dress was never released as a single because of Lana breaking her arm while filming the video; they wanted to release the video with the song, but after Lana got hurt they had to push back the whole production and find someone else to do the rollerskating, and the video wouldn’t have been fully completed by 2/26 like they’d planned. so i’m hoping this is just a case of Ben and Ed taking down A&W because they saw 111 figured it out and didn’t want anyone else to find it either, and they’ll re-submit later

wait she broke her arm while filming?? that makes the whole rollerskating thing even more funnier :sass:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

ultrabanisterstruthers rise up :hottie:

right here babe :holla:

Just now, The Grants said:

wait she broke her arm while filming?? that makes the whole rollerskating thing even more funnier :sass:

yea and in the White dress MV you can see her wearing a sling :rip:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
Spoiler

now clay's on the bachelor 

g eazy likes to fuck with girls 

sean and jimmy i still miss 

but in my heart i feel eclipse ( @111cameo)  

K my love still on death row 

in my heart i feel him pull 

barrie still calls on the phone

i hope that he feels alone... because

OMG HER LITTLE THANK U NEXT MOMENT now I want somethign like this :trisha:

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:
Spoiler

K my love still on death row 

this is so funny to me like :sass: I bet not even she remembers who K was 

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

37320622-9091929-image-a-85_160912891931

u don't remember the infamous cast paired with interesting puffy sandals , a brown skirt, and a floral dress shirt paparazzi photo ?!

u don't remember the infamous cast paired with interesting puffy sandals , a brown skirt, and a floral dress shirt paparazzi photo ?!

of course I do but… to think she broke her arm in her little rollerskating moment is just so… :sass:

anyways to stay OT what about she breaking her leg while powerlifting in the upcoming A&W music video 

awww i remember when i saw this picture i felt so bad for her i just thought she looked stressed

giphy.gif

instagram

1 minute ago, 111 said:

we dm'd for a few months during lfl era i don't need to do all that :clapback:

should’ve asked her where RBFY is and  where the noir rework is because i know it exists :et:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, 111 said:

:OLUCKY

giphy.gif

instagram

1 minute ago, 111 said:

i remember that lol when u teased the "YAIL" acronym and we figured out it was young and in love.. then the song leaked and she was mad lowkey

Wy8jf2U.jpg

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

should’ve asked her where RBFY is and  where the noir rework is because i know it exists :et:

i wasnt gonna bother asking about the flop rbfy and noir is perfect the way it is :et:

1 minute ago, luminom said:

i remember that lol when u teased the "YAIL" acronym and we figured out it was young and in love.. then the song leaked and she was mad lowkey

she told me that album was called the next best american record and that was the coolest shit ever

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

i wasnt gonna bother asking about the flop rbfy and noir is perfect the way it is :et:

she told me that album was called the next best american record and that was the coolest shit ever

I asked this before but should we expect A&W before or after V Day?