Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

I asked this before but should we expect A&W before or after V Day? 

i dont think he knows :lange:

:hide:

Edited by shadesofyayo

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

picture this... really try to close your eyes and picture it...

*@honeymoon has uploaded a video to their instagram story*

*you click on the notification to see lana del rey reclined onto a bed propping up her two casted legs with pillows, a loud fan is on, lana is giggling*

"hey guys, so, as you can see i'm sort of injured.. i was filming a video for this really cool song that we love called a&w when something went wrong and my legs sort of.. collapsed under the pressure and.. yeah.. so i just wanted to come on live to tell you guys face to face.. yea.. that unfortunately we are going to have to delay the record to april 21st and we are going to be releasing a&w with a new and properly edited music video very soon.. i'm really excited about it and it's unfortunate it didn't go as planned but as you guys know nothing ever goes as planned with my music *giggles angrily*.. so that's all guys i'm going to go rest.. [looks at comments for a second] yes... i will be coming to brazil.. im "excited".. yes i'm definitely going to sing something in portugese there [continues to lie for no reason].. alright.. love u guys, stay safe, peace"

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

so… what was everyone freaking out over 💀

He was just messing with this website to see the meltdowns

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the collapse when lana decides she wants a separate cover last minute and whips something like this up on picsart the night before the release

Screen-Shot-2023-02-08-at-4-49-24-PM.jpg

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

wait why'd u say they were pulling the release before then? just for shits n gigs?

pulled from the database doesn't mean it isn't going to be put back on with the same date of release, it was just put on abnormally early so i'm not shocked it was pulled, doesn't mean anything about it not coming out the 14th 

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

the collapse when lana decides she wants a separate cover last minute and whips something like this up on picsart the night before the release

no but this actually ate

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the lack of punctuation of the album title still irks me :awkney: i actually really love the sentence case because it is a sentence, and the Blvd abbreviation is quirky and cute, but whyyyy on earth didn’t she put a question mark at the end and call it Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? :defeated: especially considering the random and unnecessary exclamation point in NFR’s title

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

even at her lowest she’s still feeding us with that 1950s low quality beautiness

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the lack of punctuation of the album title still irks me :awkney: i actually really love the sentence case because it is a sentence, and the Blvd abbreviation is quirky and cute, but whyyyy on earth didn’t she put a question mark at the end and call it Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd? :defeated: especially considering the random and unnecessary exclamation point in NFR’s title

im so glad she only did that for title track and grandpa… it would be so uncomfortable listening to “Candy necklace” or “Taco truck”

and also for giving me Margaret

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

To be fair, this is better than anything she's made on picsart sooooo

im so curious on how the features will appear on Spotify… imagine Jon being credited on CN (despite we’re not sure if he’s even getting vocals) and then not being credited on his own interlude :sass:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

im so glad she only did that for title track and grandpa… it would be so uncomfortable listening to “Candy necklace” or “Taco truck”

yeah the sentence case actually makes sense for the title track and Grandpa because the titles are entire sentences, unlike “Love song”, “How to disappear”, “The greatest”…