Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

If Ben And Ed move the date because the date leaked and are somehow blaming us then they need a psych evaluation. I find it extremely bizarre to treat fans who literally spend thousands on the music and merch/tours as naughty children….they should see the 14th hype as a GOOD thing.  It’s almost like they don’t know anything it’s puzzling. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, fine china said:

I’m genuinely afraid for the state of this forum if it doesn’t come out on the 14th :bebe:

A bunch of depressed gays not getting a Lana Del Rey song about her mommy issues on what is the saddest day of the year for single people? What could go wrong? :oopna2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

A bunch of depressed gays not getting a Lana Del Rey song about her mommy issues on what is the saddest day of the year for single people? What could go wrong? :oopna2:

:xgiggle:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

If Ben And Ed move the date because the date leaked and are somehow blaming us then they need a psych evaluation. I find it extremely bizarre to treat fans who literally spend thousands on the music and merch/tours as naughty children….they should see the 14th hype as a GOOD thing.  It’s almost like they don’t know anything it’s puzzling. 

If this is truly what is going down, i hope they have better reasons. There better be a MV that needs a little more time in post production, or whatever. It for sure doesn't add to the hype and can only create disinterest. Keep pulling the rug out from under us and at least some of the GP will lose interest and some of the more casual fans. But...they're not even really doing that...they're doing nothing at all. Over 2 months since the first single, tease us a little...something...it's time.

3 minutes ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

what if we dont like the song at all after all this distress lmao then what

Well I’ll just k myself idk about y’all! :nails:

I’m just kidding mods dont come for me

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, m0th3rcr33p said:

what if we dont like the song at all after all this distress lmao then what

I can't follow you on this journey, I'm honestly not worried...but i have no doubt some tears will be shed. Not enough banjo or whatever.

to this day i still think White Dress was never released as a single because of Lana breaking her arm while filming the video; they wanted to release the video with the song, but after Lana got hurt they had to push back the whole production and find someone else to do the rollerskating, and the video wouldn’t have been fully completed by 2/26 like they’d planned. so i’m hoping this is just a case of Ben and Ed taking down A&W because they saw 111 figured it out and didn’t want anyone else to find it either, and they’ll re-submit later

Just now, hotshot2am said:this also allows him to download the whole track.

And how do we get into this internal database u speak of:nails:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It's funny how much an insider giving a definite detail and then backtracking on it (or giving unverified reasons why it's been changed), looks pretty much like someone just making stuff up.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

111 accessed some internal system so I'm not surprised that they took it down, especially because this also allows him to download the whole track.

backs up the ultrabanisterstruthers theory that they just took it down because it has a chance of being leaked

it IS coming on tuesday

ultrabanisterstruthers rise up :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i feel like this would totally eat as believable lyrics for a&w.. i think i need to get hired as one of the dbree fake lyricists 

Spoiler

[angry acoustic guitar begins]

this is the experience of being an american whore 

lately i've been feeling like the simple life's getting to me more than

the broken glasses on the floor 

but life is knocking at my door.....

(simple life's a bore, simple life's a bore)

and Jimmy wants to dance 

[ LOUD trance beat a la brite lites begins over the piano]

i haven't seen my mother for a really long time 

and chuck i know she called but it's only this i know 

the candles in the wind and the violets love to float 

now clay's on the bachelor 

g eazy likes to fuck with girls 

sean and jimmy i still miss 

but in my heart i feel eclipse ( @111cameo)  

K my love still on death row 

in my heart i feel him pull 

barrie still calls on the phone

i hope that he feels alone... because

[ LOUDER trap beat takes over the trance beat and violins echo in the background ]

this is the experience of being an american whore 

lately i've been feeling like the simple life's getting to me more than

the broken glasses on the floor 

but life is knocking at my door.....

(simple life's a bore, simple life's a bore)

and Jimmy wants to dance 

[ huge outro including samples from live performances of the moan in serial killer ]