Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, IMURMAN said:

Why you guys are always angry about Ben and Ed?? Plz give some respect to them!! American Whore is coming next week anyway.. Let's wait calmly

Ben, ed, is that you? 

love u lana but if american whore is a piano ballad i’m gonna end it all :madge:

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

i’m confused… is A&W still coming out next week or not?:derpna3:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, x VB said:

Can someone ask BoZ if he saw the A&W single cover?

yesterday one of the insiders said that there wasn't currently a single cover, that it was just the album cover so at this point we haven't heard anything for one

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Her single covers scare me. Sometimes they’re cute like hbtb, love and so on. But then there’s ones like the bb trio (rip Lana’s Picsart era). Maybe we’ll get a random plant like VB

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Her single covers scare me. Sometimes they’re cute like hbtb, love and so on. But then there’s ones like the bb trio (rip Lana’s Picsart era). Maybe we’ll get a random plant like VB

when it’s one of Neil’s ocean pics 😍

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

ooo it'd be cute to get a taco truck x vb single with another tree cover for that one, but with a taco truck in front of the trees

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

im thinking shes just gonna use the boob pic or one we’ve already seen

maybe its the other kaiman drawing but the real photo that we dont have yet :nails:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

im thinking shes just gonna use the boob pic or one we’ve already seen

maybe its the other kaiman drawing but the real photo that we dont have yet :nails:

I would actually be very happy with that:diva: Those drawings have become pretty iconic for this era so it only makes sense to have at least one of them for a single cover 

1 minute ago, mrborntolose said:

i’m still an a&w vday truther like let’s be for real get it together ladies 8-C9-A4-F91-74-F0-43-F9-B7-A5-ADE91-DE66

truthers unite! 

crazy-padded-room.gif

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

that was of course a mess, in fact it affected my perception of the songs so much that i wouldn’t like them as much as i do now. but in general i think her single covers have always been at least aesthetically pleasing, just with exception of that one disease