Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BTD and NFR are her most streamed projects so far,

and two culturally iconic albums as well. NFR just hit the two billion stream mark on Spotify yesterday (her fastest album to reach this milestone)
i wonder if TUOB will be as iconic as these two (I really think it will be although we have not heard much from it yet)

Ultraviolence also will hit 2B very soon ! 

I have faith in Ocean blvd actually im loving everything about it, obsessed with the album name and the cover it's perfect also everyone is saying it's a great album and i'm already loving the single and the snippet of candy necklace 

I'm afraid of a disappointment though because I want smthing new !!

9 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

Ultraviolence also will hit 2B very soon ! 

I have faith in Ocean blvd actually im loving everything about it, obsessed with the album name and the cover it's perfect also everyone is saying it's a great album and i'm already loving the single and the snippet of candy necklace 

I'm afraid of a disappointment though because I want smthing new !!

UV is sure having its own momentum since last summer (GP finally found out what we’ve already known for almost 9 years now :oic2:, that it’s an amazing masterpiece).  Honestly, what an iconic discography she has :flutter: and I can’t wait to hear TUOB and where it stands amongst her other masterpieces. 

The fuck’s a TUOB those acronyms are so perplexing sometimes

Edited by Furor Poeticus
Never mind Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd why not just call it ocean blvd

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

UV is sure having its own momentum since last summer (GP finally found out what we’ve already known for almost 9 years now :oic2:, that it’s an amazing masterpiece).  Honestly, what an iconic discography she has :flutter: and I can’t wait to hear TUOB and where it stands amongst her other masterpieces. 

It's Iconic indeed, and that's for the future to tell 

I think A&W will give us a hint ! though will it dethrone NFR you think ??

4 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

It's Iconic indeed, and that's for the future to tell 

I think A&W will give us a hint ! though will it dethrone NFR you think ??

Hard to say because, well, we haven’t heard it yet haha

But the fact that insiders love it for different reasons / songs makes me hopeful the GP will also love it. 
I’m having a big NFR revival these days and God it’s good!!! I love its honesty and it feels like a « coastal ride » when you listen to it from cover to cover :flutter: NFR, TNBAR and Bartender are hitting hard these days (not sure why though). 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Hard to say because, well, we haven’t heard it yet haha

But the fact that insiders love it for different reasons / songs makes me hopeful the GP will also love it. 
I’m having a big NFR revival these days and God it’s good!!! I love its honesty and it feels like a « coastal ride » when you listen to it from cover to cover :flutter: NFR, TNBAR and Bartender are hitting hard these days (not sure why though). 

Oh yeah i agree BARTENDER is very underrated actually I listen to it all the time, But these days I'm having a HONEYMOON revival 

Waiting to Ocean blvd and enjoying myself with what we have. 

Actually if lana career stops with bb its enough for her with this discography to be an icon to remember in the future. 

and im sure ocean blvd will slay <3 

am I the only one having a Paradise revival???

I kinda feel like A&W will sound like a modern day Cola - with the background piano and electric guitar. Also I need a campier version of Bel Air in the album

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

am I the only one having a Paradise revival???

I kinda feel like A&W will sound like a modern day Cola - with the background piano and electric guitar. Also I need a campier version of Bel Air in the album

I think A&W will have an unexpected sound !! its like high by beach with NFR Guitars in it ! its bizarre I know hhhhh

I don't really care that much about the single cover tbh

After the album gets released we'll all be listening to it in the album version anyway

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Based on the descriptions I don't think it's going to sound like anything she has done before but to be fair I can't think of anything she hasn't done before and still sounds logical for Lana :hide:

She's just that versatile 

Exactly, her unreleased songs are hidden diamonds 

and that's why she is a special artist to me, for her versatility in style and VOCALS!!