Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

13 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

i hope it’s the 16th (caroline Polachek’s  new album is released on the 14th

this is exactly why it'll be the 14th... ben and ed said let's stack all releases of artists related to tap on the 14th for literally no reason:nails:

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

:oop2: Ok yeah I agree MAC and LMLYLAW homemade videos were just plain lazy but I wouldn't really mind a low-budget video or two.

Some of them can actually very good like Honeymoon, Arcadia's alternate, HBTB, Pawn Shop Blues etc

I think the problem is that she called MAC and VB "Official Music Videos" when they are just looped visualizers.

I actually like her simple and homemade visuals just so I can have something to associate the music with. I'd take a full album of MVs like Hope instead of only one big budget video :true:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

I love COTCC vid but I don't want her getting back to that 50s aesthetic or make a video like let me love you like a woman, sorry but that music video really suck in every aspect, she should stop making videos like that

I respect your opinion. You must be a young pup! That film has more artistic value than a thousand Taylor / Beyonce / Lady Gaga / Katy Perry. Actually, I never listened to a Katy Perry in my life, but I am guessing. It is slow, but there are hidden treasures in there you have to find, and it is cool after the outro, the playful interview with Nikki Lane answering. Maybe when you get older, you will appreciate.

3 minutes ago, Louise said:

I respect your opinion. You must be a young pup! That film has more artistic value than a thousand Taylor / Beyonce / Lady Gaga / Katy Perry. Actually, I never listened to a Katy Perry in my life, but I am guessing. It is slow, but there are hidden treasures in there you have to find, and it is cool after the outro, the playful interview with Nikki Lane answering. Maybe when you get older, you will appreciate.

Is there a "most pretentious post" category at hipster award we can nominate this for?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 minutes ago, Louise said:

Are you 40?

8 minutes ago, Louise said:

the ad hominem vibes im feeling rn 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just saw a performance of Cruel World being labeled as a demo of Let The Light In :facepalm: 

I was hoping this could be an era where we don’t spread fake ass snippets around before the album release 

:eyeroll2:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

10 minutes ago, Louise said:

Louise pressed “submit reply” while sipping her mid-day tea. “It’s a good day” she thought to herself. No. “A great day”. Louise smiled. Warmth was her today. And today, she… was warmth. 

37 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

Some of them can actually very good like Honeymoon, Arcadia's alternate, HBTB, Pawn Shop Blues etc

I actually think the Blue Banisters MV is very aesthetically pleasing… the color palette and just her painting her banisters with her family and friends… also the truck… its such a great MV

and also for giving me Margaret

16 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Is there a "most pretentious post" category at hipster award we can nominate this for?

15 minutes ago, florida kilos said:

Are you 40?

10 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

the ad hominem vibes im feeling rn 

8 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Louise pressed “submit reply” while sipping her mid-day tea. “It’s a good day” she thought to herself. No. “A great day”. Louise smiled. Warmth was her today. And today, she… was warmth. 

byeeeeee :defeated:

y'all is the alternate cover 5 a.k.a the titties artwork confirmed? OMG WHERE CAN I GET THAT VINYL?

4wKvUwW.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, The Grants said:

I actually think the Blue Banisters MV is very aesthetically pleasing… the color palette and just her painting her banisters with her family and friends… also the truck… its such a great MV

Definitely one of my favs. I have a feeling we will be blessed with another MV this era similar to Blue Banisters :flutter:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

babe wake up new neil krug insta story ocean photo dropped

Hide contents

i like this one it looks like an old photograph and it has title track energy gretchen.gif

Wake up babe, Lanaboards is about to slander Neil :thumb3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°