Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'll never understand the new stan mentality of wanting BTD and UV Lana back :hide:

Like you started stanning Lana in 2022 and only like the 2 albums that were released 10 years ago... what gives you the idea that she's coming back to that sound after 5 or 6 really different records :thumb2:

Everyone has their favorite album and sound but cmon be realistic :true:

Maybe DYK will align itself a bit more with that sonic landscape than the past two records but we're not getting another BTD 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

At the production level, it could be said that he returned a bit to Honeymoon and Lust For Life, but otherwise it is a unique era (like all of them).

Girl.

49 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

The song can just have piano, drums and guitar and still sound full, rich and unexpected.. it’s how you use them not how many. :true:

Fair! I was just listening to Cinnamon Girl which has piano, and kind of a trap ending. I know there’s another track that is said to be the CG/TJF of the album but I’m kind of feeling like A&W might be similar, just my gut right now. :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

6 minutes ago, The Grants said:

daily reminder that “Sam Dew” likely has vocals on A&W

i want insiders to spill more about the song sooo baddd but also i think we can all wait 3 days and still be atleast somewhat surprised. we have descriptions but even with them i personally have no idea how it'll actually sound like

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i want insiders to spill more about the song sooo baddd but also i think we can all wait 3 days and still be atleast somewhat surprised. we have descriptions but even with them i personally have no idea how it'll actually sound like

It's only three days but it feels like infinity :toofunny:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm starting to believe that Lana will release A&W out of nowhere just like she did with Ocean Blvd,  that is without announcement.

“a little present for my valentineyssss x” 

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

“a little present for my valentineyssss x” 

that's so Lana del Rey vinyl 

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm starting to believe that Lana will release A&W out of nowhere just like she did with Ocean Blvd,  that is without announcement.

she would have already said something if there was an announcement

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

guys i just got top secret information that A&W is going to be the song brite lights by lizzy grant remastered :ma:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram