Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

32 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i want insiders to spill more about the song sooo baddd but also i think we can all wait 3 days and still be atleast somewhat surprised. we have descriptions but even with them i personally have no idea how it'll actually sound like

I am actually hoping for the opposite :bye3:

I just feel like they already spilled way more than enough like we won't be even surprised anymore when we hear the trap beats in A&W

The album is so close to be released but smh most of the stuff we'd be surprised when we first hear the tracks we already know

5 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm starting to believe that Lana will release A&W out of nowhere just like she did with Ocean Blvd,  that is without announcement.

Absolutely…she doesn’t give a shit 😆 She doesn’t have to we jump without commands 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

30 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

guys i just got top secret information that A&W is going to be the song brite lights by lizzy grant remastered :ma:

ur funny 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

34 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I know this is so unlikely to happen, but I hope she reuses this filter in one of the album’s music videos  :trisha:

I love COTCC vid but I don't want her getting back to that 50s aesthetic or make a video like let me love you like a woman, sorry but that music video really suck in every aspect, she should stop making videos like that

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I'll never understand the new stan mentality of wanting BTD and UV Lana back :hide:

Like you started stanning Lana in 2022 and only like the 2 albums that were released 10 years ago... what gives you the idea that she's coming back to that sound after 5 or 6 really different records :thumb2:

Everyone has their favorite album and sound but cmon be realistic :true:

Maybe DYK will align itself a bit more with that sonic landscape than the past two records but we're not getting another BTD 

exactly, she's not like e.g. Taylor who recycles everything again and again (even whole albums) :eyeroll2:

Lana will always reinvent herself and never sound the same!

1 hour ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

she should stop making videos like that

:oop2: Ok yeah I agree MAC and LMLYLAW homemade videos were just plain lazy but I wouldn't really mind a low-budget video or two.

Some of them can actually very good like Honeymoon, Arcadia's alternate, HBTB, Pawn Shop Blues etc

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

13 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

i hope it’s the 16th (caroline Polachek’s  new album is released on the 14th

& i have family staying with me the 14th/15th so i can’t fully be obsessive smh) 

Girl :pls: stop