Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, blackestday89 said:

Everyone loves this song!!!! I don't remember the last time everyone was so happy with a new song.

All of my friends outside of LB love it, the critics seem to love it, social media is going crazy over it, even those who have been hating on her for years... :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok maybe controversial statement but you know what i hope lana and jack continue working on songs in the future. not necessarily full fledged albums but maybe just some songs here and there because when they’re good, they’re GOOD like VB, The greatest, White Dress, and now A&W. and what’s crazy is i can absolutely see them topping all these songs in the future

Just now, lannisterpussy said:

ok maybe controversial statement but you know what i hope lana and jack continue working on songs in the future. not necessarily full fledged albums but maybe just some songs here and there because when they’re good, they’re GOOD like VB, The greatest, White Dress, and now A&W. and what’s crazy is i can absolutely see them topping all these songs in the future

I never want her to stop working with Jack, he has taken her music and career to soaring new heights, making her more accessible yet deeper at the same time. :candy:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

35 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

At 36 years old she’s pulling some of the most beautiful, dark, sexy, new, innovative, unique, talented, sultry and amazing shit out of her ass… 10+ years into her career who the fuck is doing it like her?! I’m so happy to stan this woman.

I'm so proud of her :wowcry:

😋🫶🏼

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

the whole song is a serve, but who else prefers the first half? 

seeing people online be like "i start the song at the trap part" and i'm like :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

People who starts the song at the trap part are missing out so much 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

wait so this is the same girl who sung blue banisters? :groundhog:

ntm on the "You can't be a muse and be happy too, you can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy" songstress now...

I can't wait for @DCooper to listen to this MASTERPIECE 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I can't wait for @DCooper to listen to this MASTERPIECE 

My stomach is grumbling so much and I can't tell if it's from the disgusting Valentine's cupcake I had at work or the sheer insane anticipation :lange: