Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

if you complain even to A&W, i don't know what you want to hear and what she could do to please you

they want her slitting her wrists, doing coke, and crying about being a sad girl and sucking off sugar daddies 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

also she kinda struggles to enunciate when she sings high which is an artistic decision which i believe pays off every time. 

Her enunciation is perfect on Honeymoon,Uv and BTD aswell as Arcadia where she does the high register consistently-eh maybe she just likes it 😀 glad you all love it

3 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

feels refreshing that this thread is no longer filled with sentences like “harry nilson has a song….” or “a&w out tomorrow confirmed “

:krylie:

"Harry Nilsson has a song" line, you will always be famous to this fandom :krylie:

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Her enunciation is perfect on Honeymoon,Uv and BTD and Arcadia where she does the high register consistently-eh maybe she just likes it 😀 glad you all love it

you praise marina hush :pls:

Ride and A&W back to back...what a journey :crying4: I love this woman's music

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

She looks like a vampire slayer here :oprah:

Her Buffy moment :brows:

into every generation a slayer is born... one girl in all the world, a chosen one... she alone will wield the strength and skill to release some of the most iconic music the world has ever heard .. LANA IS THE SLAYER

sUcVobB.png

12 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Laura sisk’s fault :true:

Hide contents

Just kidding, I actually think it’s decent this time around. You may just need some higher quality headphones or speakers, it sounds like total shit if I’m playing it from my phone. That’s a whole other issue I have with Lana’s current production team tho. 

Yeah Laura Sisk can't mix for shit, but it's actually not so bad on A&W, kinda wish the vocals were a tad clearer and louder in the first half of the song though. Still great regardless. :true:

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

they want her slitting her wrists, doing coke, and crying about being a sad girl and sucking off sugar daddies 

it's so weird because obviously she has some songs that are about that, but that never really seemed to be her brand to me :toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・