Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, sullli said:

they dont count to spotify streams if it is played on less than half volume or streamed multiple times in a row sadly

what??? i don’t listen to any of my music more than half volume bc that’s too loud. that’s bullshit, why do we have to blast our music for it to count

edit: idk when i search up it just says if you listen for 30 sec or more it counts as a stream

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, blackestday89 said:

you gave so much exclusives. now you are listening to the song as one of the latest. this is not how it should be!!!!! 

:omfg2:

DCooper exclusives have expired :hype:

On 2/12/2023 at 6:30 PM, burthday kake said:
On 2/12/2023 at 6:27 PM, 50s baby doll dress said:

Ok so delulu question: if we (theoretically) were to get a music video, which visuals are you dreaming of?:makeup:

honestly ones on that street that is surrounded by the del taco, yummy donuts & hearts coffee shop  :crying4:

nighttime Ride music video vibes where shes giving queen of the gas station realness

lana-del-rey-smoking.gif lana-del-rey-ride.gif

thinking back on how i wanted this so badly & like atleast we got a photoshoot giving Ride's older sister. maybe there's a music video too, in the vault?

Fo76Rr3XoAIotl0.jpg phs80qt5x5ia1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=8ad7852d30d40cf086b888755d6c8b60f648064a

This album is going to be so sonically diverse. The title track and A&W are two completely different songs, and yet they're both (in my opinion) really strong and well done tracks. I didn't think it was possible to be more excited for this album, but A&W has heightened my excitement so much it's insane  

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

thinking back on how i wanted this so badly & like atleast we got a photoshoot giving Ride's older sister. maybe there's a music video too, in the vault?

Fo76Rr3XoAIotl0.jpg phs80qt5x5ia1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=8ad7852d30d40cf086b888755d6c8b60f648064a

when The Grants starts playing and we'll hear 

I've been out on that open road

:monica::crying2::lange:

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

This one just dropped!

did this guy just call her a sex addict within the first minute???:ohmy:

edit: he was reading "the description" I wasn't rly watching but still lmao