Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

22 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

as dumb as it sounds, “i haven’t done a cartwheel since i was 9” is probably the most relatable lyric on this track :cryney2:

same lana, same.

Honestly same. I feel like it was a way of her saying her childhood ended at 9. Maybe that’s when patty started being a c u next Tuesday ass hoe 

4 minutes ago, MJA said:

Does anyone know when songs get added to Instagram so you can post and add the track? It's not showing up for me.

on stories? it appeared for me like 5 minutes after the song was out. and i see a lot of lana accounts posted it already. however that story option to show lyrics is still unavailable

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

5 minutes ago, hyaluronicacid said:

also the mind behind beautiful, Arcadia, and violets for roses......

BOZ praised The Grants, Fingertips, and Let The Light In, and Kintsugi told us that the sequence between track 8 and track 16 (which includes Fingertips and Let The Light in) is the best section of the album. Not to mention that BOZ also mentioned how beautiful the strings on Sweet are. So I’m not worried about Drew’s work this time around. BOZ hated Drew’s production on BB btw, lol. 

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

I had a fat childhood, I wasn’t doing’ f*ckin’ cartwheels

is this a reference to Pearl in snatch game :trisha: if it is plssssss i love you

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

She’s ALIVE again.

Loved her last 2 albums, but she seemed to be a little….reserved presence wise with those eras. Felt like she was purposely watching from the sidelines, maybe due to all the backlash from 2020?

Either way, she seems PRESENT this era, the music, photoshoots, ect. It feels like one of her old eras!

I wonder which track will get a video? Hopefully A&W!

oh wow after reading everyones descriptions, march 24th needs to hurry up! born to die vibes? the adjectives used! the chaos! im so hyped 

BlondIdleBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t want another single

i need the full 14 tracks to destroy me. A&w could last me another year :bebe: 

Same, unless she decides to release GODtips, then I WILL be listening :lolliney:

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

oh wow after reading everyones descriptions, march 24th needs to hurry up! born to die vibes? the adjectives used! the chaos! im so hyped 

BlondIdleBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

It sounds nothing like anything on Born to Die. F words just think anything with a beat sounds like a Born to Die song.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

At 36 years old she’s pulling some of the most beautiful, dark, sexy, new, innovative, unique, talented, sultry and amazing shit out of her ass… 10+ years into her career who the fuck is doing it like her?! I’m so happy to stan this woman.

Yeeeesss and I think the only other mainstream female singer who revolutionized pop/music in general and had her most creative output at 35 was Madonna. Lana is already up there with her imo….:oprah:

3 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

She’s ALIVE again.

Loved her last 2 albums, but she seemed to be a little….reserved presence wise with those eras. Felt like she was purposely watching from the sidelines, maybe due to all the backlash from 2020?

Either way, she seems PRESENT this era, the music, photoshoots, ect. It feels like one of her old eras!

I wonder which track will get a video? Hopefully A&W!

She finally got over Sean and Midwest

Everything. Forever.

44 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

The most exciting since lfl.

Trap-folk lana is coming!!!!!!!

Honeymoon x UV but with a dash of Sirens :hooker:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Yeeeesss and I think the only other mainstream female singer who revolutionized pop/music in general and had her most creative output at 35 was Madonna. Lana is already up there with her imo….:oprah:

Your Profile photo!!! We have the same good taste.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It