Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, terrenceszyou said:

I don't know if it was Boz or Kintsugi who said that the album only makes sense listening completely from start to finish, in order.

I didn't feel that on Ocean Blvd, but I definitely understood what he meant when I heard A&W: it seems like the song starts after a lot has happened, and when it ends, it's abruptly, which makes it feel like there's going to be a lot more to come.

I can clearly see the previous track (Sweet) with the early A&W piano, as well as the next track, Judah's Interlude, with a similar beat from Jimmy's part. May all tracks have these smooth transitions. It will be so nice to hear. 

ur profile pic is ICON STATUS

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Until she starts teasing the next album on release day :mj2:

It's like a tradition at this point. LDR10 Pre-Release thread is gonna happen in 32 days. :slayty:

I know I disappeared for a period, but if it's still worth putting my impressions here, I say that A&W has already taken the album to another level.

I can say that I only now managed to like the music and capture every element, but from the first listen, I couldn't deny that the music was amazing. Very interesting to hear. We definitely need a Lana album that is unpredictable, just like this track. I think it's this one.

5 minutes ago, West Coast said:

It's like a tradition at this point. LDR10 Pre-Release thread is gonna happen in 32 days. :slayty:

not manifesting but what if she posts something like

well bye for now x

see you in 2025

8 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Everyone pay attention to the honeymoon posts because they will have clues about the next era, aesthetics and subjects.

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

not manifesting but what if she posts something like

well bye for now x

see you in 2025

I feel like she would like mention that she's working on music for the next album in an interview, or spill a potential album title then as well. That happened in the past. :eyeroll3:

57 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I'm honestly quite genuinely perched at how they will incorporate Venice Bitch elements in Taco Truck x VB. That's something waiting to happen. :xgiggle:

Me too specially after seeing that A&W sampled Norman so seamlessly. It'll be amazing I'm sure of it :true:

40 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard :creepna3:

this would slap honestly :true: (even tho i have no idea what she meant by that :toofunny:)

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif