Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

27 minutes ago, Blossom said:

still trying to figure out wtf she meant by that

considering BOZ said that she changed all of the song titles last minute to make them weirder, i literally think there were originally six title tracks 😭 although i have no idea where the “on” came from :rip: looking forward to decoding which song was Pearl, which one was Watch Me, which one was Ring a Bell, which one was Psycho Lifeguard

UPDATE Lana’s album title has been changed on iTunes, it seems like the album is now called The Grants Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Sweet A&W Judah Smith Interlude Candy Necklace Jon Batiste Interlude Kingsugi Fingertips Paris Texas Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing Let the Light In Margaret Fishtail Peppers Taco Truck x VB

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

considering BOZ said that she changed all of the song titles last minute to make them

weirder, i literally think there were originally six title tracks 😭 although i have no idea where the “on” came from :rip: looking forward to decoding which song was Pearl, which one was Watch Me, which one was Ring a Bell, which one was Psycho Lifeguard

excited for psycho lifeguard and for pearl

i sometimes randomly get flashbacks to the NFR pre-release :toofunny: what a dark and frustrating time... it makes me think we should be grateful that this pre-release is perhaps one of the smoothest we have ever had (echoing what other users have also said on this topic), even though it had been very quiet and dry at times, even recently in fact :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

UPDATE Lana’s album title has been changed on iTunes, it seems like the album is now called The Grants Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Sweet A&W Judah Smith Interlude Candy Necklace Jon Batiste Interlude Kingsugi Fingertips Paris Texas Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing Let the Light In Margaret Fishtail Peppers Taco Truck x VB

Let’s not gave her ideas we don’t need another delay :slayty:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I really hope the album doesn't leak early. I want us all to be waiting for midnight together, a moment it will be  :trisha::xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Did you know that when I look back tracing fingertips across plastic bags that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd? :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

she should record on LDR10 collab with underground vietnamese rapper who songs aren't available outside Asia so you couldn't complain anymore :eyeroll2:

Um yes, its about time for a LDR x Suboi collab

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

So I saw a commercial for The Weeknd's HBO concert special. Am I the only one who would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for Lana to do this for DYK?

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, the ocean said:

imagine if the title was...

Jimmy Pulls Up In His Blue Chevy Nova I Have Been Dying For Him To Come Over I'm In My Party Dress He Said "You're Such A Mess" I Am The New Jersey Dance Queen He Is The Construction King

this would be especially camp considering the fact that the lyric is wrong (i'm a gangster action king truther!)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

So I saw a commercial for The Weeknd's HBO concert special. Am I the only one who would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for Lana to do this for DYK?

I was just thinking of this earlier today! Since she seems to be touring this era she might as well record a DVD. Maybe another Hollywood Bowl with a bunch of guests etc

3 minutes ago, World At War said:

btw when do we think she's spilling on ldr10? album release, billboard women in music speech or random day mid-may?

Billboard interview :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, World At War said:

btw when do we think she's spilling on ldr10? album release, billboard women in music speech or random day mid-may?

the second after her album is released because shes mad about a publication about her, it will be titled “Rock Candy Sweet”

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

23 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I really hope the album doesn't leak early. I want us all to be waiting for midnight together, a moment it will be  :trisha::xcry:

This... I really want that day to be a total event.