Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

32 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

lmagine ldrX containing only unreleased songs (maybe re-recorded too) 

:suicide: why is music industry targeting lana

She really isn’t lucky with her releases. As long as Interscope doesn’t want a number one album and realizes she is a doing super well over time and has steady streams, we’ll be fine. The music industry has been on steroids since 2022 (probably to make up for the lack of touring revenus) and to have a week with just one major release is more and more difficult / impossible. 

1 minute ago, Morissetteus said:

I don’t want her to announce or tease anything about LDR10 for a while. 

Let’s enjoy our new album with cake and coffee, live the entire era fully :true:

As if the “era” won’t be over on March 25 when she never mentions it again until it’s 1 year anniversary via an Instagram story that she deletes 15 minutes later 

I wonder if Kintsugi will make another appearance before March 24th  :brows: there really isn't much to spill now that we know basically everything, except for lyrics ig?

I know lyric spoiling isn't everyone's cup of tea but maybe he can tell us something else idk

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

As if the “era” won’t be over on March 25 when she never mentions it again until it’s 1 year anniversary via an Instagram story that she deletes 15 minutes later 

We at least have the Brazil shows to look after... unless she cancels or performs the same old setlist with no new songs 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

well she is regarding anything but music lmao

Im on team « music first » with her :true: Tour, MV and such are cute and nice bonuses, but if we have to choose between new music and some kind of promo, I choose music 💯. (LFL era, when LB wanted the Cherry MV so bad, I was like :wtf3:, let her record and prepare the next era)

Just now, lilac heaven said:

people call lana lazy and shit on her for doing minimal promotion like she’s not about to release her 10th album in 11 years, 8 of which have 14+ tracks, and she’s probably simultaneously working on 3 more as we speak

Like :true:

im always shocked when I look through other artists discographies that debuted either around the same time as her or before her and only have like 3-4 albums 

we are so lucky :true: 

Apologies in advance if this has already been discussed, but Lana said in her interview that she originally fit 6 titles into one for the original LDR9 name. 

Given that the tracklist we have now allegedly has misleading titles, do we think that Pearl, Psycho Lifeguard, etc. were original titles for the current songs on LDR9? 

I suppose they could be scrapped tracks, but it’s interesting given that we know there was a shift in the tracklist names per insiders. 

edit: this was talked about 1 hour ago here. ignore me:xgiggle:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Like :true:

im always shocked when I look through other artists discographies that debuted either around the same time as her or before her and only have like 3-4 albums 

we are so lucky :true: 

this woman’s work ethic really is insane like, they’re amazing songs too! AND she’s toured quite a bit in the last decade as well. idk how she consistently stays so creative, it’s actually kind of a miracle. the only other artist of our time i can think of that puts out such quality content as prolifically as Lana is Adrianne Lenker whose put out 11 amazing albums since 2014

Just now, Party Favor said:

I don’t really care if she tours bc I know her ass is gonna skip over Arizona like 90% of all popular musicians :oprah3:

Arizona twinsss

tbh tho most artists seem to come to AZ now, Lana came during endless summer tour and LA to the moon tour

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

16 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Arizona twinsss

tbh tho most artists seem to come to AZ now, Lana came during endless summer tour and LA to the moon tour

I saw her for LA to the moon I’m just being bitter bc every popular artist I like hasn’t come here recently :smokes: Taylor doesn’t count bc she’s not worth the ticket prices 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

39 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If she forgets it, we won’t forget her. The album will be listened on repeat and shuffled, at many locations and situations, until it’s exhausted. This will create an era for me personally, for a long time,  even she never comes back to it. :teehee:

2 minutes ago, Morissetteus said:

If she forgets it, we won’t forget her. The album will be listened on repeat and shuffled, at many locations and situations, until it’s exhausted. This will create an era for me personally, for a long time,  even she never comes back to it. :teehee:

ocean Blvd is shaping up to do that for me also. Plus there seems to be A LOT to process with this one… :oprah2:

Norman was the last big era from her that I couldn’t listen to anything else for months… 

At this point i'll be surprised if she doesn't announce a new album within the next 3 months :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's for sure working on the next album already. She said that Chemtrails was the only album she released without having already some songs she loved for the next record (and we know she had some DYKTTATUOB tracks late 2021) so she's probably back on track.

I also think we're getting the covers album in the future cause I find the lack of covers on her last 2 albums suspicious (when there's one in the majority of her albums) so maybe she skipped those this time cause she's slowly gathering songs for it (I don't think we're getting the original Standards concept tho, and thank God :thumb2:).

I don't think she's "announcing" the next album on release day like she does sometimes but I'm sure she'll mention the new tracks like she did really shortly after BB.

giphy.gif