Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

us sitting patiently waiting for march 24:

B15-D282-B-BBC2-4-AF6-AB64-EFD442633-E4-

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

If you don’t take the daddy out of your username…. 

JSUDUDUEUEIDIE the gag is my username was never referring to me, but the men I snag :et: been contemplating changing it to American Bottom for a minute :oic2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

11 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

If you don’t take the daddy out of your username…. 

bottom on bottom crime :air:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

FJM has many great songs and can definitely sing, though, like any voice, it may not be to your liking, which is fair. 'When You're Smiling And Astride Me"...listen to that and tell me he cannot sing. 

:gclap:

9 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

us sitting patiently waiting for march 24:

B15-D282-B-BBC2-4-AF6-AB64-EFD442633-E4-

i literally hate this pic it's like a weird uncanny valley thing:hide: it just doesn't look like lana to me

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I'm honestly quite genuinely perched at how they will incorporate Venice Bitch elements in Taco Truck x VB. That's something waiting to happen. :xgiggle:

35 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

she should record on LDR10 collab with underground vietnamese rapper who songs aren't available outside Asia so you couldn't complain anymore :eyeroll2:

Speaking of LDR10, there's still enough material for a full collab album with Miles Kane :O

https://www.nme.com/news/music/miles-kane-and-lana-del-rey-have-an-albums-worth-of-material-recorded-3141820

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/miles-kane-album-unreleased-material-lana-del-rey/

16 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

anyone who cares that much about fantano’s opinion is very clearly not lana’s target demographic anyway, he‘s irrelevant :lolliney: i thought the only people who watched him were musty incels. i’m never forgiving his bald ass for giving Ultraviolence a 1/10

for real, his opinion isn’t that important bc he’s just so biased about everything anyways

i don’t even consider him a real music critic, he’s just a guy on youtube talking about the music he likes and music he hates. i find it hard to believe he actually knows what he’s talking about when it comes to actual music production, writing, etc

at least he gave a&w a good rating, though

16 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

anyone who cares that much about fantano’s opinion is very clearly not lana’s target demographic anyway, he‘s irrelevant :lolliney: i thought the only people who watched him were musty incels. i’m never forgiving his bald ass for giving Ultraviolence a 1/10

People care too much about what this bland ass man thinks about music

I don't know if it was Boz or Kintsugi who said that the album only makes sense listening completely from start to finish, in order.

I didn't feel that on Ocean Blvd, but I definitely understood what he meant when I heard A&W: it seems like the song starts after a lot has happened, and when it ends, it's abruptly, which makes it feel like there's going to be a lot more to come.

I can clearly see the previous track (Sweet) with the early A&W piano, as well as the next track, Judah's Interlude, with a similar beat from Jimmy's part. May all tracks have these smooth transitions. It will be so nice to hear.