Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

not this becoming a chartster thread oh jesus

I don't really care about how the album charts -- just that I don't think it'll be #1 and I know a lot of people on here already have their keyboards clicking with thinkpieces about what it means to her when it's ultimately ceremonial.

BzhmW.png

32 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

So the new lana photo with her siblings in the recording studio !! 

what do we think about that, Is she really on her LDR20 already ??

It might be an old pic from this album's session. Maybe they were recording Chuck's part in Fishtail :um2:

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

So the new lana photo with her siblings in the recording studio !! 

what do we think about that, Is she really on her LDR20 already ??

Pretty sure that's an old picture, but Lana has been in the recording studio a few times now since December, two months after she completed "Margaret," the last song she made for the album. Could go either way, I wouldn't be shocked at all if it's recent either

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Pretty sure that's an old picture, but Lana has been in the recording studio a few times now since December, two months after she completed "Margaret," the last song she made for the album. Could go either way, I wouldn't be shocked at all if it's recent either

Yeaah me too, cause maybe from what I know she never stops producing music and It seems the album was ready since Sept/Nov 

So New material!!? I wishh 

26 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It might be an old pic from this album's session. Maybe they were recording Chuck's part in Fishtail :um2:

It could be that also yes !!

i can't believe we're gonna end this era without a single music video even flop banisters had not one but TWO arcadia videos :bebe: and if somebody says "the era ain't over yet" well… i know that, but do you see it coming in the future? me neither :omg:

162165753_234282915059001_45778939534486when we discover that this is actually a still from the "Candy Necklace" music video :hair:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i used to think jim/jmmy was a specific person but now i think she uses "jim" as an amalgamation of shitty/abusive men in her life.

how many songs has she namedropped jim in? hundred dollar bill, ultraviolence, a&w... i know i'm missing like 5 lmfao

edit: wait cult leader duh

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, bluebanist said:

Does anyone know lana highest debut? For an album

182K for UV :makeup:.

I think she’ll do 25 - 30 million plus first day streams (with “Sweet” being the most streamed song on the album due to high placement on the tracklist and normal length). She’ll absolutely clear 100K this time I’m certain (but how far can she go?).

13 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

187K for UV :makeup:.

I think she’ll do 25 - 30 million plus first day streams (with “Sweet” being the most streamed song on the album due to high placement on the tracklist and normal length). She’ll absolutely clear 100K this time I’m certain (but how far can she go?).

Sweet coming for #1 :trisha:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, nectarofthegodss said:

So apparently Jimin from BTS will have physical copies upon release, he is the only competition she has for that #1 and Morgan if he does as well as with his previous album charting high for weeks to come. Hope she can pull it tho kpop stans might go crazy for this... 

i've never heard of either of these people and neither have most of my friends. don't worry :nails:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

25 minutes ago, DragonWhore said:

No video for this era is confirmed 

So videos have been confirmed. Got it.

23 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i've never heard of either of these people and neither have most of my friends. don't worry :nails:

i have heard of both of those people and i think you're underestimating how rabid k-pop stans & locals go for those 2 people :xgiggle:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif