Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I just want y’all to know that I’ve been burned by the universe TWICE. I seem to frequent the same places Lana does, not intentional. 

I’ve been manifesting running into her. So like she came in my job once for brunch and i wasn’t there…almost lost my mind. But my friend relayed everything her and her group was talking about.

ill meet her again one day!

22 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I wonder if Kintsugi will make another appearance before March 24th  :brows: there really isn't much to spill now that we know basically everything, except for lyrics ig?

I know lyric spoiling isn't everyone's cup of tea but maybe he can tell us something else idk

I saw some stuff on Pinterest with Kintsugi lyrics, but I’m assuming it’s fake

violet blue green red to keep me out — I win

IMG-3140.jpg IMG-3139.jpg IMG-3141.jpg 

9 minutes ago, lanaslefttit said:

I just want y’all to know that I’ve been burned by the universe TWICE. I seem to frequent the same places Lana does, not intentional. 

I’ve been manifesting running into her. So like she came in my job once for brunch and i wasn’t there…almost lost my mind. But my friend relayed everything her and her group was talking about.

ill meet her again one day!

care to tell:creep2:

52 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm a strong believer in March 10th. They won't take away what's ours! Miley Cyrus you are nothing! @GPSOTSOMFWHDSF get her ass again for me!

I am in the process of writing a missal. Miley’s greedy pockets are deep. She is determined to destroy Lana to boost her own reputation. The test of time will prove Lana is the woman of the century.

I believe GPSTOTSOMFWHDSF will prove my point. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

If the album does actually come out March 10th digitally then it could've come out months ago since vinyl production wouldn't play a factor (which Lana probs would've preferred judging by the way she talked abt vinyl production in the past). Anyways I do hope it's true but it would be real weird if that's what's gonna happen tbh cause why have us wait until March bsdhff. Either way she's def not getting that number 1 with that country artist also releasing March 24th, so idk why her team would even bother waiting until vinyls are ready. Having an album that doesn't chart that high for an obvious reason (no vinyl sales being included) seems less bad than an album's sales being at its full potential and it getting blocked from number 1 or lower. Not that it matters though, but for her team it obvs does.

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

If the album does actually come out March 10th digitally then it could've come out months ago since vinyl production wouldn't play a factor (which Lana probs would've preferred judging by the way she talked abt vinyl production in the past). Anyways I do hope it's true but it would be real weird if that's what's gonna happen tbh cause why have us wait until March bsdhff. Either way she's def not getting that number 1 with that country artist also releasing March 24th, so idk why her team would even bother waiting until vinyls are ready. Having an album that doesn't chart that high for an obvious reason (no vinyl sales being included) seems less bad than an album's sales being at its full potential and it getting blocked from number 1 or lower. Not that it matters though, but for her team it obvs does.

So what you're saying is surprise release this Friday?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kqds8xpvf9yc27ifsn

36 minutes ago, paperclipping said:

I saw some stuff on Pinterest with Kintsugi lyrics, but I’m assuming it’s fake

Nvm lmao it was the lyrics reposted from here

violet blue green red to keep me out — I win

IMG-3140.jpg IMG-3139.jpg IMG-3141.jpg 

I think it's just written in the stars, this album will hit shelves on the 10th some place and chaos will ensue.

I'm not a soothsayer, but having two release dates is a recipe for disaster. :et:

I hope there's a pop-up for this one. This is my first non-covid release living in LA and would love to go resolve my jealousy from not being able to visit the LFL/NFR pop-ups lol.

8V7Yvel.png

47 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

care to tell:creep2:

She came to brunch with Valerie and her “mom”. There were others there. But they talked about church and chucks new man amongst other things lmao. 

She was nice of course I’m just so mad I missed her cuz I was literally supposed to work that night and I ALWAYS worked brunches. 

It’s been like 3 months tho and I still haven’t recovered from that.

3 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I hope there's a pop-up for this one. This is my first non-covid release living in LA and would love to go resolve my jealousy from not being able to visit the LFL/NFR pop-ups lol.

No literally!!! I need a pop up or at LEAST an intimate performance. 

i love how I moved out here to get the Lana cali stan privilege but she’s been mum lmao

2 hours ago, hyaluronicacid said:

saw a rumor on twitter about a small tour she's planning on doing and they said they got the rumor from here, can anyone speak on that?

i saw that too like they just made that up i think😭

you-just.gif

noah fence to her team but there is absolutely no way the album will not leak at any point between the 10th and 24th the delay was not a good idea given her releases security reputation :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

11 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I had a dream that I was listening to The Grants 💀 it was funeral music with her name-dropping Miley Cyrus

reminds me of a dream i had before A&W was released and i was listening to the song. it sounded like shit in the dream :trisha: so i’m glad that it didn’t turn out that way in real life