Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Can yall post MV-related rumors? :magikarp:

For some reason right now it feels like this is NFRish era. So I’m hoping we get an album trailer like that one month before the release date with already released singles being teased. 

22 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

Can yall post MV-related rumors? :magikarp:

Are there any? :eek: The on-set pic her friend (Jen, I think?) posted was for the interview photoshoot. Other than that, I don’t remember any. 

21 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Is too early to drop my hopes about getting an album trailer? :awkney:

I think I’d prefer an album trailer to a MV, TBH :true: (that way, we could, maybe, get a new snippet to obsess over until release)

I had a dream that I was listening to The Grants 💀 it was funeral music with her name-dropping Miley Cyrus

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet but, I wonder if Kintsugi was an idea that stemmed from Solve Et Coagula. Remember when she had that in her bio in 2016 and some were speculating if it were a song title or not. It's interesting that they're both similar concepts, so we know she's been playing with the idea of Kintsugi for a while now 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I saw a review of A&W on Google News in which the reviewer interpreted A&W as a conscious acknowledgement by Lana that, due to various past traumas, including the trouble with her mother and father, she is a sex addict, and that is what the song is about. Is anyone here interpreting the song that way? 

If that is a valid interpretation (though perhaps not necessarily a correct one), then how different of vision of her life and psyche that is compared to the relatively serene lyrics of the COCC title song and 'Arcadia,' and of 'VFR' too. 

Thoughts?