Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Yameena Khatri said:

It's so funny how everyone in her circle seems to be excited about the album and her upcoming endeavours, teasing and promoting stuff for her except Lana herself. :hide:

Well she has been posting about the merch and making videos on Tiktok so she is technically doing something for the album lol

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Mine shows titles but only DYK and A&W are in bold.

Also isn’t it kinda funny that Sweet is one of a handful of tracks marked ‘explicit?’:hooker:

Like what is little Sweet gonna be saying :wub:

A pussy this sweet should be bottled up and sold to men like you jimmy

:dance:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

The mental gymnastics some people go through to appear morally superior than the rest... 

Yeah, like... they can excuse listening to unreleased but draw the line at album leaks? :cuteface:

Kinda off topic but fan fact, I replaced lana’s blue banisters title track with ur arcadia tour one, and I’m not ashamed, it’s much better :lanahairflip:

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

So why is it okay to buy and listen to the album if a store sells the record early, but not listen to a leak even if you've already pre-ordered it (or even multiple copies)? :eartha2:

we all know there is a difference between intentionally ontaining somwthing illegally & something just happening to show up at your door a day early. but play dumb, its ok.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Mine shows titles but only DYK and A&W are in bold.

Also isn’t it kinda funny that Sweet is one of a handful of tracks marked ‘explicit?’:hooker:

Like what is little Sweet gonna be saying :wub:

"You can fuck me, I'll be sweet and barefeet" :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

not "victim-blamey" and murder girl it’s just music be calm :rip:

also did you ever listen to any lana outtake/demo ? cause i know your ass did so keep the fake outrage drama queen

i have literally spoken lut against listening to unreleased multiple times. you really thought you had me there. but good for you trying!

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, the new snow song said:

we all know there is a difference between intentionally ontaining somwthing illegally & something just happening to show up at your door a day early. but play dumb, its ok.

That would only apply if the store accidentally ships the album early, but going to a store and snatching a copy? That's on purpose, don't get it twisted :wtf3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

We're all getting antsy again, 3 (1.5) more weeks :hillary:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I had no idea that Candy Necklace featured Jon Batiste as well... i was ready to skip the interlude but not this too :awkney2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I had no idea that Candy Necklace featured Jon Batiste as well... i was ready to skip the interlude but not this too :awkney2:

According to the credits he only plays piano and helped write the song. It's not a real feature.

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The only song that seems to have present vocal features on this album is Margaret. Every other track with a feature is either a short sample, instrumentation, or background vocals.