Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

we all know whats coming next week, im scared :trisha:

Nobody would care about it, Miley is releasing her album on March 10th :blush3: I don’t think a leak will be a great loss for Lana’s sales

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

44 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

SKDBDBDBF streets are saying malaria martinez will stop making music if the album l34ks this week :air2:

E8rPhWTVIAANlSC?format=jpg&name=900x900

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

i find it very disrespectful to lana that so many fans are hoping the album will leak & are going on about how they deserve to listen to it if it does leak bc they bought 10 thousand copies. the reason to avoid leaks it not about whether or not it affects sales or charts but about respect for lana. if a store sells the album early sure go ahead & buy it & listen to it, you did nothing wrong if you just listen to it & keep it to yourself. but leaking it or actively looking for leaks especially after lana asked fans nicely not to listen to leaks from this album just shows how little respect lana's fans have for her. lana deserves a good album rollout for once where everything goes as planned. & i doubt she had any say in the release date changing so that is no excuse for hoping it leaks either. obviously everyone is going to do what they like anyway but remember self control is good for the soul & it is hypocritical to claim you love lana while treating her like no more than a product to consume whose feelings do not matter.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

31 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

and then you have let me love you like a woman, a song that has nothing to say AND sounds bad :rip:

yeah praying everyday that we don’t get a monstrosity like that on Ocean B. :toofunny:

Let me flop like a woman aged like rotten milk :true:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i find it very disrespectful to lana that so many fans are hoping the album will leak & are going on about how they deserve to listen to it if it does leak bc they bought 10 thousand copies. the reason to avoid leaks it not about whether or not it affects sales or charts but about respect for lana. if a store sells the album early sure go ahead & buy it & listen to it, you did nothing wrong if you just listen to it & keep it to yourself. but leaking it or actively looking for leaks especially after lana asked fans nicely not to listen to leaks from this album just shows how little respect lana's fans have for her. lana deserves a good album rollout for once where everything goes as planned. & i doubt she had any say in the release date changing so that is no excuse for hoping it leaks either. obviously everyone is going to do what they like anyway but remember self control is good for the soul & it is hypocritical to claim you love lana while treating her like no more than a product to consume whose feelings do not matter.

almost every album since the beginning of the internet has leaked prior to its release 

you can mitigate it as much as possible, but no record company can control every single store across the world; also, leaking/listening to a leak has absolutely nothing to do with respect

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

it is hypocritical to claim you love lana while treating her like no more than a product to consume whose feelings do not matter.

see this argument never does anything for me bc like.. she's a millionaire.. she chose this job.. leaks r part of the industry.. lana can deal with it 

8 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

10 more days :trisha:

11 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

FcPyKjYXwAUZ5zE.jpg

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

see this argument never does anything for me bc like.. she's a millionaire.. she chose this job.. leaks r part of the industry.. lana can deal with it 

this is the most garbage victim-blamey excuse ever & how much moneybshe has means literally nothing. just admit you have no moral compass & lack any shred of respect instead of trying to pretend you are doing nothing wrong

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

almost every album since the beginning of the internet has leaked prior to its release 

you can mitigate it as much as possible, but no record company can control every single store across the world; also, leaking/listening to a leak has absolutely nothing to do with respect

"people get murdered everyday so why try to stop it? just join in!" same argument tbh

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

why we are writing in blue?

Because he said he'd come back every may 

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

this is the most garbage victim-blamey excuse ever & how much moneybshe has means literally nothing. just admit you have no moral compass & lack any shred of respect instead of trying to pretend you are doing nothing wrong

"people get murdered everyday so why try to stop it? just join in!" same argument tbh

people getting murdered =/= album leaks... 

I agree she deserves a good album rollout but the rest is bs. 

Tiffany Pollard Bye GIF - Tiffany Pollard Bye Sassy ...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."