Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Do y'all think we'll get snippets from a random store website or Apple Music before the album is released? (before the whole album leaks, that is)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

fingertips_full320kpbs.mp3 when :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

46 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Yeah i'd much rather choose a song that sounds beautiful but has nothing to say than a song that has everything to say, but sounds bad 

Honestly, I love that Lana feels confident enough to share her inner thoughts in her music, but with the Billboard interview, it kinda rubs me the wrong way how she basically said it'd be easy for her to make bombastic music again, but she'd rather make these conversational/stream of consciousness slower/longer piece--and she's entitled to make the music she wants, cause there are pros and cons on each end, but I think she could find a balance to make both at once.

To me, just because a song has more intricate lyrics, doesn't meant it's better sonically.

Like A&W definitely mixes both aspects and that's great, love the song, love the vibe, love the production for the most part. But with a lot of her other songs, as a non-native English speaker, I'm always more drawn to the melodies & production upon the first listen and only really pay attention to the lyricism after a few beats. So I really do experience a disconnection with her material post-Rick Nowels and I find it hard to appreciate her work as quickly as I used to.

Most of her newer songs for me nowadays are either growers, or I just don't really connect with them.

1 hour ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I don't ever recall listening to the Fingertips snippet... and I have no intention of looking for it because *that* site legit scares me, I once went there to look for something and saw someone's h*le :facepalm:

when someone *cough lustforlife cough* posted twinks with their dicks and holes out on that site and tagged me and other lb members on them 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

when someone *cough lustforlife cough* posted twinks with their dicks and holes out on that site and tagged me and other lb members on them 

WHAT :bebe:

55 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Does this include Candy Necklace? Because Lana posted that snippet herself if I'm remembering correctly.

50 minutes ago, World At War said:

no, the rules only include leaks. stuff lana or her team shared doesn't count

Yes, this is correct! If it has been officially shared by Lana or her team, then it is okay

If it has been obtained illegally, then it is not okay to post here 

50 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Yeah i'd much rather choose a song that sounds beautiful but has nothing to say than a song that has everything to say, but sounds bad 

and then you have let me love you like a woman, a song that has nothing to say AND sounds bad :rip:

yeah praying everyday that we don’t get a monstrosity like that on Ocean B. :toofunny:

album leak on march 10th would be so cunt fr

we'd still get it on the original expected date AND we'd still stream it 2 weeks after (+ get our physical copies) so her position on bb200 would still be secured!

a win-win situation honestly