Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

this is the most garbage victim-blamey excuse ever & how much moneybshe has means literally nothing. just admit you have no moral compass & lack any shred of respect instead of trying to pretend you are doing nothing wrong

"people get murdered everyday so why try to stop it? just join in!" same argument tbh

not "victim-blamey" and murder girl it’s just music be calm :rip:

also did you ever listen to any lana outtake/demo ? cause i know your ass did so keep the fake outrage drama queen

So why is it okay to buy and listen to the album if a store sells the record early, but not listen to a leak even if you've already pre-ordered it (or even multiple copies)? :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

this is the most garbage victim-blamey excuse ever & how much moneybshe has means literally nothing. just admit you have no moral compass & lack any shred of respect instead of trying to pretend you are doing nothing wrong

"people get murdered everyday so why try to stop it? just join in!" same argument tbh

What the? :scoff:

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Not sure if this was mentioned or happening for anyone else but Candy necklace title is showing up in my itunes/apple music library on my computer,

along with ocean and Aw, when all other tracks are just numbers :oic2: 

The full titles have been there for me for a while

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Not sure if this was mentioned or happening for anyone else but Candy necklace title is showing up in my itunes/apple music library on my computer,

a long with ocean and Aw, when all other tracks are just numbers :oic2: 

I am not sure if it means anything because all the titles are showing to me. 

uploaded image

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I know, but in my library of downloads it still says track numbers except

for the two released, and now candy necklace 

if you could, would you be able to screenshot and share with us?  :) 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The mental gymnastics some people go through to appear morally superior than the rest... 

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

also did you ever listen to any lana outtake/demo ? cause i know your ass so keep the fake outrage drama queen

Yeah, like... they can excuse listening to unreleased but draw the line at album leaks? :cuteface:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: