Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

You want someone sadder

Swim in bayou bayou (?)

Sip/slip softly in the rain (?)

I’m not that smart

But I’ve got things to say

Snippet lyrics 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Honeyyoung said:
  Hide contents

LTLI soundss soooo old-timey and vintage omg, like it was made to be heard on a vinyl record player

Spoiler

it sounds like most FJM music and im so happy about it

and also for giving me Margaret

21 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

i think the quality of the album will slowly decline because of these leaks/snippets and I’m worried we will all get bored fast

i totally agree, it kinda ruins everything, looking back the whole Rosemead Baby thing was kinda disrespectful, sort of turning these personal songs with heavy topics for Lana into a joke, also playing around with these songs like a toy idk it feels wrong to me, besides the obvious childish behaviour and power complex of insiders and leakers who thrive on teasing stuff they shouldn't even have in the first place, idk maybe we should really stop and wait for the 24th

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You want someone sadder

Swim in bayou bayou (?)

Sip/slip softly in the rain (?)

I’m not that smart

But I’ve got things to say

Snippet lyrics 

what song is that?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

what song is that?

Spoiler

New fishtail snippet that’s literally just vocal stems 💀

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

20 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

i think the quality of the album will slowly decline because of these leaks/snippets and I’m worried we will all get bored fast

That sounds like an everyone else problem, I've never had the quality of a Lana record decline because of leaks. If you get bored of music that quickly, idk what to tell you because 95% of Lana's music is timeless :toofunny:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i totally agree, it kinda ruins everything, looking back the whole Rosemead Baby thing was kinda disrespectful, sort of turning this personal songs with heavy topics for Lana into a joke, also playing around with these songs like a toy idk it feels wrong to me, besides the obvious childish behaviour and power complex of insiders and leakers who thrive of teasing stuff they shouldn't even have in the first place, idk maybe we should really stop and wait for the 24th

Personally, i didn't listen to the leaks since the day after they leaked , i don't want to completely ruin the release day ( maybe i returned a little bit more to grandfather ) 

so it's better to not overplay them or the hype will go eventually  

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i totally agree, it kinda ruins everything, looking back the whole Rosemead Baby thing was kinda disrespectful, sort of turning this personal songs with heavy topics for Lana into a joke, also playing around with these songs like a toy idk it feels wrong to me, besides the obvious childish behaviour and power complex of insiders and leakers who thrive of teasing stuff they shouldn't even have in the first place, idk maybe we should really stop and wait for the 24th

I haven’t even heard the leaks but just reading this makes me feel sad lol. I completely agree. Not to be sensitive or read too deep into it (as I’m sure some people will accuse me of doing), but that is a bastardization of the art and completely disrespects the integrity of it all. 

as if it wasn't bad enough that lana's having a messy and badly planned album rollout, now we also gotta have a messy and badly planned leaks rollout, like we really can't win can we  :trisha:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

That sounds like an everyone else problem, I've never had the quality of a Lana record decline because of leaks. If you get bored of music that quickly, idk what to tell you because 95% of Lana's music is timeless :toofunny:

I just think music should be enjoyed in its entirety and not chopped and screwed into little tiny snippets with vocal filters and a sexually frustrated twink crying over them. it’s kinda traumatic

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

When will she just give in and finally make a full on jazz album:trisha:

Idk but I’m all here for it, something similar to Salvatore and 24 would be a blessing

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791