Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

Omg. I’ve got my driving theory test the day the album comes out. It’s like a reward

Nice, you can drive around blasting The Grants on the speakers

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

theyre really trying their hardest to ruin the album for everyone…. :pft: im so glad i havent listened to anything bc i know that if i start i wont be able to stop n i’ll get so bored by the time it releases

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Now that we've basically know the entire sound of the album... do you guys think an unreleased song could have fitted in there? If so, which one? :raven:

Spoiler

Birds of a Feather

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Now that we've basically know the entire sound of the album... do you guys think an unreleased song could have fitted in there? If so, which one? :raven:

Spoiler

Roses bloom for you after candy necklace and Queen of hearts instead of margaret 🤭🤭

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

OBVIOUSLY FINE CHINA
but ig she doesn't wanna absolutely annihilate the earth's population with that masterpiece

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

me rn trying to transcribe the songs so when the album leaks you guys can read along with the songs:

O9xU8oN_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

i don't even think lana herself knows what she's saying all the time  :horror2:

Doing the lords work :true:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

theyre really trying their hardest to ruin the album for everyone…. :pft: im so glad i havent listened to anything bc i know that if i start i wont be able to stop n i’ll get so bored by the time it releases

i regret not doing the same cause at this point it really looks like the only ones that are still able to enjoy it are the ones that did not listen to anything but the singles

Just now, blackestday89 said:

I don't get the concept of overplaying songs of lana. Since the leaks i listen to sweet all day and i get never bored of it.

Same, I never get tired of any of her songs. I'm glad I have no temptation for snippets though 

1 minute ago, blackestday89 said:

I don't get the concept of overplaying songs of lana. Since the leaks i listen to sweet all day and i get never bored of it.

Agreed, it's like...if you know you get tired of songs quickly, that's your fault for overplaying them. Have some self control then or just don't listen to the leaks.  :oprah2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

SWEET OMFG

Spoiler

is her Disney princess Sleeping Beauty slay I fucking cannot with her :lange::lange::lange::lange: I've been waiting my whole life for her to do something like this

"you can find me where no one will be

in the woods somewhere" PLSSSSSSS

Brandy GIF - Brandy - Discover & Share GIFs

Spoiler

i wonder if she says 

"palm trees in black and white, i like to watch them sway"

or

"palm trees in black and white, i liked to watch them sway"

bc if it's the latter the meaning is diff 

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

i think the enthusiasm n excitement just wears off and you cant enjoy it like everyone else is on release day. ive listened to the leaks every album cycle and have regretted it each time. its just not as magical of an experience listening to it on a sketchy site then pressing play on for the first time on streaming services 

6 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Same, I never get tired of any of her songs. I'm glad I have no temptation for snippets though 

Since i listened to the snippets i want to wake up and listen to the whole album. It is so promising. 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It