Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:
  Hide contents

wtf is that surprise song snippet 

Spoiler

LMFAO PLS THAT SNIPPET.. whoever posted it probably used AI to remove the instrumental but that is on the album!   

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I haven’t even heard the leaks but just reading this makes me feel sad lol. I completely agree. Not to be sensitive or read too deep into it (as I’m sure some people will accuse me of doing), but that is a bastardization of the art and completely disrespects the integrity of it all. 

i agree with you, i'm all for leaks cause tbh in 2023 avoiding leaks is impossible, but this feels straight up disrespectful, they're playing and weaponizing these songs for what? to get 15 minutes of fame? to brag that you have the album earlier than everyone? that's kinda sad

the only good insider here is @Kintsugi, they came here, respecfully, said what they had to say and left without making a joke out of Lana, i personally would feel really ashamed if i was one of them, cause they're in groupchats thinking they're better than everyone and talking down on us just to get attention, this is LB it's not that serious, they're very childish and ruined everything so far and they know it, personally i'm gonna stay away from "snippets" from now on cause they only want attention, you guys are gonna hear the song eventually anyway, let's not boost their big ego

5 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i agree with you, i'm all for leaks cause tbh in 2023 avoiding leaks is impossible, but this feels straight up disrespectful, they're playing and weaponizing these songs for what? to get 15 minutes of fame? to brag that you have the album earlier than everyone? that's kinda sad

the only good insider here is @Kintsugi, they came here, respecfully, said what they had to say and left without making a joke out of Lana, i personally would feel really ashamed if i was one of them, cause they're in groupchats thinking they're better than everyone and talking down on us just to get attention, this is LB it's not that serious, they're very childish and ruined everything so far and they know it, personally i'm gonna stay away from "snippets" from now on cause they only want attention, you guys are gonna hear the song eventually anyway, let's not boost their big ego

That’s it sis, it’s better if we don’t talk about those snippets and leaks. After all those fuckers won’t leak anything, they’ll just laugh at us seeing how desperate we are to listen to the album.

So, if some of you leakers have the album and are not willing to share it with us, then FUCK YOU AND EAT THE ALBUM TIL YOU THROW THE FUCK UP OUT OF YOUR GUTS!

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Spoiler

Happy to report that after repeated attempts Fingertips finally just clicked for me and it's soooo beautiful. My only remaining criticism is that it's so hard to understand her - idk if this is a mixing problem, or in her delivery, but without reading the lyrics I had no idea what she was saying, and I think that's a bad choice for a song that is so reliant on lyrics to convey meaning.

so gross omg someone get these people a job

Spoiler

anyways peppers sounds so good and fun. the fishtail - peppers - taco line is going to be WILD

and also for giving me Margaret

4 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

That’s it sis, it’s better if we don’t talk about those snippets and leaks. After all those fuckers won’t leak anything, they’ll just laugh at us seeing how desperate we are to listen to the album.

So, if some of you leakers have the album and are not willing to share it with us, then FUCK YOU AND EAT THE ALBUM TIL YOU THROW THE FUCK UP OUT OF YOUR GUTS!

am i the only one who thinks this is not that serious at all? you're not going to die because you're not listening to the album in less than 3 weeks

2 minutes ago, The Grants said:

so gross omg someone get these people a job

Hide contents

anyways peppers sounds so good and fun. the fishtail - peppers - taco line is going to be WILD

Spoiler

Her new holy trinity!!!!

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Spoiler

Literally whoever is doing this must think this is fun but is the opposite... acting like we're dumb like... just leak the whole thing if you're going to do something or stop playing, like no one's laughing and it makes you lose all the interest and hype

That’s it, I’m not gonna entertain Snippetgate anymore. Let The Light In has been one of my most anticipated ever so listening to it made sense to me (and thank god I think, what a collapse) but from now on it’s either the full album or dust.

But yeah, this album is shaping up to be her best, if you ask me.

IMG-1607.jpg

these losers over there aren't going to leak anything because as soon as the album is out, they will lose that little crumb of relevancy they are fighting for so hard right now

Imma be patient until Friday until hopefully a mentally sane person will get their hands on the album somehow and l-word it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*