Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, TacoBeach said:

anyone else seen the tiktok about lana posting a album called Kalmia on some platform then deleting it 2 minutes after? 

whaaaaat?

4 minutes ago, TacoBeach said:

anyone else seen the tiktok about lana posting a album called Kalmia on some platform then deleting it 2 minutes after? 

Just watched the video. The most likely situation is that someone uploaded an album with her name and it got added to her library; this happens all the time. When the appropriate people realised this they likely deleted it 12 minutes later

36 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

oh no no i didn't mean this is what they were talking about it's just related info that also explains why the ppl leaking the other snippets didn't leak any of candy necklace  

did she swap another song out with it? or did she add it to make the album longer than it was? just curious

2 hours ago, tulsa said:
  Hide contents

you're getting multiple of those :candy:

this is what I needed to hear :defeated::xcry:

Thankyou my love I can’t wait to bop :hair:

re: candy necklace drama:

The drama is probably that she recorded a whole album with these guys and then was like “lol shelve it :xgiggle:“ and only released candy necklace. That’s what I’m betting on.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

this is what I needed to hear :defeated::xcry:

Thankyou my love I can’t wait to bop :hair:

re: candy necklace drama:

The drama is probably that she recorded a whole album with these guys and then was like “lol shelve it :xgiggle:“ and only released candy necklace. That’s what I’m betting on.

like soo, candy necklace is the dealer/thunder of the album :oic3: fine with me

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

I wonder how @Kintsugi got to hear Candy Necklace but no one else has... hmmm~

5 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If this is the case, she probably knows Candy Necklace is going to slay and make us crave for the rest of the material later... :angie:

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

so the only one that has heard candy necklace is kintsuji?

That's the impression I'm getting since none of the other insiders have really mentioned/described it

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

That's the impression I'm getting since none of the other insiders have really mentioned/described it

BoZ must have it too cause he was the one to give us the title and the moment the snippet she posted comes from

i have huge expectations from candy necklace because just judging by the snippet, the way she sings the words it is like she is remembering/reliving a moment and she is singing whatever is being remembered in her brain and for some reason it sounds so sad and moving. the fact that some insider said it starts out as a piano centric song that later turns into something bigger makes me even more excited about it. on top of that, the way we know nothing about it except one snippet that was posted by lana herself, which plays in my head all the time. i am just so curious about that song.

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me