Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

26 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

@Get Drunk so what's up :bebe:

skfjdkf idk it’s just what they emailed me😭 I ordered from rough trade. I’ve checked and they haven’t dispatched my CD yet so :crossed:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

whoever said they would reveal the candy necklace drama in 2025 is probably waiting til then in case Lana does release the album she made with them. that's my theory... I think I cracked this case wide open tbh :brows:

ok but imagine how slay it would be if she actually dropped her country covers album, american classics album, TLSP collab album, and this (hypothetical) other album w/ the candy necklace collaborators :defeated: we need a year that is just jam-packed with Lana destroying us with song after song after SONG

edit: and a UV b-sides / melancholia(?) original album for UVs 10th anniversary. let a girl dream :wink:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

4 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

whoever said they would reveal the candy necklace drama in 2025 is probably waiting til then in case Lana does release the album she made with them. that's my theory... I think I cracked this case wide open tbh :brows:

ok but imagine how slay it would be if she actually dropped her country covers album, american classics album, TLSP collab album, and this (hypothetical) other album w/ the candy necklace collaborators :defeated: we need a year that is just jam-packed with Lana destroying us with song after song after SONG

edit: and a UV b-sides / melancholia(?) original album for UVs 10th anniversary. let a girl dream :wink:

my guess is that she was supposed to have a huge feature on the song (maybe taylor) but since she scrapped it then added it in last minute maybe she told the artist to cancel the verse since it wasn't going on the album

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

my guess is that she was supposed to have a huge feature on the song (maybe taylor) but since she scrapped it then added it in last minute maybe she told the artist to cancel the verse since it wasn't going on the album

it could literally be any artist and I dont think it would be that shocking tbh :coffee: but you could be right ! @Kintsugi @ boz someone confirm 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

Mine:

1. Ultraviolence

2. Lust For Life

3. Honeymoon

4. NFR

5. Ocean Blvd

6. Born To Die/Paradise 

7. Chemtrails

8. Blue Banisters

Actually I think maybe it’ll beat NFR and take his place in 4th,  but I’ll only assure that after hearing the full record. My top 3 is unchangeable, and I think it’ll be like that forever.

Love this list! I just got NFR higher (1) because I feel it's more of a complete record. For me, Ultraviolence is very front-loaded. But that first half - one of the greatest highlights of her career. When the album dropped back in 2013 or whenever, I couldn't believe that she managed to change her sound completely yet still sound like herself. That's when I knew I was a die-hard fan. (Cuz you never know with sophomore records). 10 years later, here i am ! <3

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

GET DRUNK EXCLUSIVE BABYYYYYY :brows:

IS this for real?? :crossed:

1 hour ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Got woken up by construction workers

Honestly started reading this and thought you were teasing lyrics :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

45 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

skfjdkf idk it’s just what they emailed me😭 I ordered from rough trade. I’ve checked and they haven’t dispatched my CD yet so :crossed:

don't you wanna go to the store to check if they have it? :ma:

21 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Tbh honest, I'd rather Lana release an "Unreleased" tracks record containing literally these songs:

Serial Killer (shoulda been on Born to Die)

Hollywood (shoulda been on Honymoon, woulda fit perfectly, especially with more of a trap production)

You Can be the Boss (shoulda been on Born to Die or Paradise)

Backfire (shoulda been on Born to Die or Paradise)

Driving in Cars with Boys (shoulda been on Born to Die or Paradise)

Ridin'  (shoulda been on Born to Die or Paradise)

Your Girl (why this was cut off Ultraviolence is one of life's greatest mysteries. Woulda fit perfectly)

Say Yes To Heaven (shoulda been on Ultra or Honeymoon)

Goodbye Kiss (my fav cover of hers alongside Doin' Time)

Angels Forever, Forever Angels (shoulda been an Ultra bonus track)

1 minute ago, Trash Magic said:

Honestly started reading this and thought you were teasing lyrics :toofunny:

'Did you know that the construction workers are rebuilding the tunnel under Ocean Blvd' (Deluxe Edition) 

I don’t know if it’s already been posted somewhere, but Outside Lands festival revealed their line up and there’s Lana!! So since she’s already performing at a lot of festivals I’m guessing her tour will be a festival tour not an actual tour by herself  

I predict Ocean Boulevard to be my #1 lana album honestly. Idk I’m really excited for it

When NFR dropped it felt monumental and like the most perfect a ldr album could get
 but this pre release has me feeling like OB could top it and be the quintessential lana album

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

6 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

don't you wanna go to the store to check if they have it? :ma:

matter of fact, if anyone lives near a Rough Trade... you should go check today for funsies. :ma:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

hollywood deserves to be reworked so bad 

ldr10 pleasee

It's crazy how she's got 10 at least songs that would have SLAYED on her albums just sitting there.. But at the same time, she's happy to put out rubbish tracks like The Trio.

It's like, very selective perfectionism. Not to mention "Ridin'" would've been a Billboard 100 entry for sure, as would Serial Killer and Hollywood probably, with the right production.

I mean, Say Yes to Heaven has 10 million views on YouTube - that's like all of Blue Banisters views combined (not counting the singles).

If I were Lana's manager I'd have been on the phone to the mayor of Long Beach to grant her access to the Jergins Tunnel for a live stream performance on release day fr. Would be fun. The acoustics :cumming2:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

10 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

I don’t know if it’s already been posted somewhere, but Outside Lands festival revealed their line up and there’s Lana!! So since she’s already performing at a lot of festivals I’m guessing her tour will be a festival tour not an actual tour by herself  

as i predicted :ma:

a win, we’ll get actual effort put into a few good festival performances instead of a half assed, cancelled tour full of her being hours late and too bored to sing half the songs