Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

so actually candy necklace not margaret was the last recorded song for the album?

Margaret was probably the last recorded still, as Candy Necklace was added last minute. It doesn’t mean it was recorded last minute

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

Margaret was probably the last recorded still, as Candy Necklace was added last minute. It doesn’t mean it was recorded last minute

Where did we get the info that CN was added last minute? Or was it mere speculation? Because the impression I got from the interviews was that Margaret was the last track written and added.

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i just heard an insider said something like that yesterday about candy necklace and now cant find

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

any info directly sourced from a tiktok video will always be nothing but hot garbage, even our delusional asses should know better

I keep having dreams about the album leaking. Even if I want to stay away from this forum, my brain won't let me :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I keep having dreams about the album leaking. Even if I want to stay away from this forum, my brain won't let me :bebe:

Spoiler

It's bound to leak soon, given the number of songs that already leaked. Also, people are mentioning shipments arriving early?

I NEED to see what Candy Necklace sounds like. I DESPERATELY NEED Grandfather in good quality. And I'm DYING to hear Taco Truck and Peppers

3 hours ago, TacoBeach said:

anyone else seen the tiktok about lana posting a album called Kalmia on some platform then deleting it 2 minutes after? 

17 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Someone find that person on TikTok who posted the Kalmia album and ask what it sounded like 

Just saw that video. I'm trying to contact the person. IS LDR10 IS THERE ALREADY!? Omfg she is not working on LDR10 she is working on LDR11!!!