Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the oversaturation of insiders pining for attention this era has reached a level that's now unenjoyable like she was cute and fun at first but please get another hobby just tell us or dont... 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Fingertips said:

We've been talking about this :toofunny:

People just come in here and post without looking at any of the previous conversation :facepalm:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i remember some time ago i had a dream that lana released an album trailer in the form of a short movie, it was ocean-themed, kinda like rob's album. now if this turns out to be true........ :deadbanana:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

the oversaturation of insiders pining for attention this era has reached a level that's now unenjoyable like she was cute and fun at first but please get another hobby just tell us or dont... 

Seriously.

She's probably in a movie or something. In that case, IDGAF! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

if it was a third single, wouldn't it have the release date in the apple music code like A&W did?

someone run through the codes of the songs on Apple Music :fabcat:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

must be tea if boz is waiting for lana to announce it first

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

i don't believe the double album/trilogy theory i'm sorry :bebe: every fanbase says that everytime their faves are about to release an album, frank ocean got into our heads too much :oprah3: 

plus this is like interscope worst nightmare lol they ain't letting NO album out without vinyls and merch bundles ready 

like just give us a hint atp 😭😭😭 i hate when insiders gatekeep shit they could easily keep it to themselves instead of teasing us 

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

if it was a third single, wouldn't it have the release date in the apple music code like A&W did?

someone run through the codes of the songs on Apple Music :fabcat:

It’s not a single no one is going to be surprised by that and BOZ isn’t going to be excited to hear a song he’s already heard lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

LIKE...

i would literally rather endure NFR 2.0 era with a single released 17 months before the album and not have any idiot with an online pop music forum account say a peep about the album than go through this shit again

I’m going to pretend that nothing is happening and I won’t hope for anything so I am still surprised because at this point unless I see it, it isn’t real for me. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

8 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

when it's another iphone footage flop like norman short film jamie-lee-curties-walking.gif

I'll take it jamie-lee-curties-walking.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg