Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Sick of these fucking f word insiders. How about you let us wait and actually be surprised for once instead of looking for attention while you dangle information above everyone's head. Stupid ass rats.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

NOT LIKELY TO HAPPEN:

-tour

-surprise album drop

-deluxe version 

LIKELY TO HAPPEN:

-music videos

-new album announcement 

-new single

-draft of album

-trailer release 

there's no way it's merch / tour / performance / third single related. it has to be something new, and almost definitely music related. the most likely things are either a collaboration, releasing old / unheard / rumored music, or another album announcement. but i feel like it has to be something HUGE though because there's no way he's freaking out over "omg guys she's releasing more music later this year"

It better not be a tour like that is the bare minimum for an artist lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

NOT LIKELY TO HAPPEN:

-tour

-surprise album drop

LIKELY TO HAPPEN:

-music videos

-new album announcement 

-new single

-draft of album

-trailer release 

if he got us hyped for a new single :bebe:

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

NOT LIKELY TO HAPPEN:

-tour

-surprise album drop

-deluxe version 

LIKELY TO HAPPEN:

-music videos

-new album announcement 

-new single

-draft of album

-trailer release 

no it can't be a single or mv he said it's not that

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I'm gonna be full blown delulu and believe in the visual album theory for a sec FUeV8La.gif 

when it's another iphone footage flop like norman short film jamie-lee-curties-walking.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Sick of these fucking f word insiders. How about you let us wait and actually be surprised for once instead of looking for attention while you dangle information above everyone's head. Stupid ass rats.

I  know right? Like why announce that there's going to be an announcement if you're not going to tell us. Spill properly or not at all.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e