Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

if it was a third single, wouldn't it have the release date in the apple music code like A&W did?

someone run through the codes of the songs on Apple Music :fabcat:

I’m tired of tagging the poor hotshot2am guy :bebe: he’s been our savior for weeks

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

SHE’S GOING GINGER AGAIN GUYS :oprah4:

when boz gets a job as lana's hairdresser so he can get more info :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 minutes ago, Obduration said:

If BOZ is surprised it’s probably something really unexpected 

Yeah I was about to say this... if he's so shocked it's probably something she hasn't done like EVER but I still have no idea :thumb2:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if he wanted it to be a surprise he would just keep his mouth shut... typing.gif

and honestly all this does is make people go "thats it...?" when lana announces it and it inevitably doesnt live up to their triple surprise release at midnight theories

This may be unpopular but I don't mind vague teasing like this, it gets me so hyped. I would hate for him to spoil whatever surprise she has coming, but knowing that there is a surprise on the way is so exciting :lange: It also gives us something to discuss beyond Blue Banisters

Just now, Mariners Apt said:

12 minute QFTC spoken word poem omg

and I'm unironically here for that 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The insiders single handedly ruined this album rollout for me and are going to continue being attention whores, fucking hate them all except king Kintsugi. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DCooper said:

This may be unpopular but I don't mind vague teasing like this, it gets me so hyped. I would hate for him to spoil whatever surprise she has coming, but knowing that there is a surprise on the way is so exciting :lange:

true but also we can't wait forever so it better be happening soon:bebe:

Honestly, really wrong for him to do this because we’re already traumatized waiting for this album. Now we have to wait for whatever the surprise is and if it is another album, we have to wait for that too. I fear my mental health isn’t strong enough. :cryney2:

faSE.gif