Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

This website, but especially this very thread, since BoZ made that announcement:

Β 

yIDVow6.jpg

instead of making ideas up, one of yall that works in retail needs to get your ass into the store and walk into the back and grab the album so we can stop being delulu before we go into psychosis

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Yosemite said:

New singleΒ Question for the Culture ft. Doja Cat, Ariana Grande, Camila Cabello, Cardi B, Kehlani, Nicki Minaj &Β BeyoncΓ© is coming!!!!Β :oprah4::oprah4:

Β 

The way this would be a permanent, deeply embeddedΒ collapse for the culture.

2 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

wait so what are the current top picks for the surprise

Lorde collab

Marina collab

Azealia collab

Her deleting every instagram acc she owns

Β 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Starting to think literally nothing is going to happen and BOZ is full of shitΒ 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log LadyΒ [to Laura]: β€œWhen this kind of fire starts, it isΒ 
veryΒ hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Boz is such a broken record at this point, nothing new nothing changed.. just the same annoying anticsΒ like most insiders.

Kintsugi is the real blueprint you all, just dropping shit and then dipping. No attention seeking crap. Genuine and authentic! I miss them.Β :xcry:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Boz is such a broken record at this point, nothing new nothing changed.. just the same annoying anticsΒ like most insiders.

Kintsugi is the real blueprint you all, just dropping shit and then dipping. No attention seeking crap. Genuine and authentic! I miss them.Β :xcry:

Yep. Kintsugi remains the only one with any significance.Β :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Just now, drugmunny said:

im team the surprise is SNL. sis is unburdened and ready for the most symbolicΒ revengeΒ 

You know what… 

Β 

This is the perfect era for her to do this. I’m team SNL now!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

I feel like we could maybe be getting a trailer or a video perhaps. The the guy tagged in the postΒ Neil shared is a photographer and videographer, Neil’s the photographer and the Videography emoji is before the photography one in his bio.Β 

Did you know that Lana Del Rey is pregnant, releasing a single/music video/short film, starring in a movie, on the Barbie soundtrack, going to the Met Gala, collabing with Dua Lipa, releasing AKA, releasing an unreleased album, releasing Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell of Psycho Lifegaurd, hosting and performing on SNL, and performing at EurovisionΒ Β