Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

This Is The Experience of Going On An American Tour - Lana Del Rey Live DVD coming 2024

what if we lose :bebe:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think the worst part of this era is that there’s no certainty as to what might happen between now and the 24th.. it leaves room for delusion interpretation and that’s why we’re all losing our marbles.. i really hope it leaks tomorrow and for now i’m signing off and flying to the moon again, goodnight y’all

8 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

instead of making ideas up, one of yall that works in retail needs to get your ass into the store and walk into the back and grab the album so we can stop being delulu before we go into psychosis

also i second this ^ y’all better werk :tommy:

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

if I ever find myself blowing a producer for insider-info I promise you all I won't constantly tease "something is coming" and then disappear. once this album drops I say we banish insiders (till the next album cycle of course)

:true:

17 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

you guys are like:

the hair is going over her eye brow. the eye brow indicates 0-30. the hair falls around 10. the album is still coming out on the 10th.

52548348072_e0bc308c27_c.jpg

ok but now you mention it… I’d believe this:true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

She needs to cancel put me in a movie if it’s AKA. The girls are already calling her a p3d0 over that. 

no we're not cancelling that one.

also who is calling her a pedo for that song? she's literally singing from the perspective of the underage girl what???? people are so stupid.

edit: this reminds me of what people called nirvana rape apologists for rape me..... which says the point passes right over their head

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, creditcardromancer said:

She needs to cancel put me in a movie if it’s AKA. The girls are already calling her a p3d0 over that. 

The girls need to go marinate in some grass.

2 weeks, time is going by so quickly. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

no we're not cancelling that one.

also who is calling her a pedo for that song? she's literally singing from the perspective of the underage girl what???? people are so stupid

That's the whole point all the time when ppl criticize lana

4 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

if I ever find myself blowing a producer for insider-info I promise you all I won't constantly tease "something is coming" and then disappear. once this album drops I say we banish insiders (till the next album cycle of course)

the world needs more leakers like you :trisha:

Just now, imaginist said:

Not only is she gonna perform on SNL, she's hosting it. Biggest comeback of the century :agree:

lana in skits would be cute but idk if they would give her all that

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

ok actually maybe its something to do with A&W music video actually, like maybe its a tropico style short film or something unexpectedd..

i'm just thinking bc with her radio One appearance on Tuesday, she's probably going on to promote the single so maybe BOZ caught word of something to do with the plans for that? idk

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Just now, imaginist said:

Not only is she gonna perform on SNL, she's hosting it. Biggest comeback of the century :agree:

and then she pulls a sinead oconner but it's a picture of patty instead :bebe:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

i would love but she would never lolll

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da