Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

side tracking but does why does everyone think the surprise is getting announced on tuesday? i know the grants will and she’s on bbc but do you think she’ll say anything about the surprise on bbc?? 

The interviewer will probably ask about it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

5 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

@barttttender no negativity, this is a discussion forum.. i must’ve not seen your post when you posted it but i just saw there ^^ 

since you dislike more than half her songs, why are you constantly saying negative things here ? 

like you clearly do not like lana as much as you think you do.. 

i’ve barely seen anything positive on here from you

if i wanted to see constant negativity i’d hit up my ex:bebe:

but fr try and be a bit more positive!! some of us are excited about the new album and you keep saying about how you hate it and the producers etc.. just wait for it to come out and have a full opinion once it’s marinated in your head?

no shade it’s just really annoying how every post i’ve seen from you on this thread is just negative and shitting on it!!

Or you can just block them.. if i see a post i dont agree with i dont quote them and argue, i just move on:oprah3:

7 minutes ago, x VB said:

5 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

He has CN at #2 on his ranking :xgiggle:

judah #4:judgingu3: there's no way this man is telling the truth

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

Or you can just block them.. if i see a post i dont agree with i dont quote them and argue, i just move on:oprah3:

i suppose, but this is a discussion forum and everyone’s allowed an opinion and i just wondered why someone who evidently didn’t like any music other than nfr would be on here

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

i suppose, but this is a discussion forum and everyone’s allowed an opinion and i just wondered why someone who evidently didn’t like any music other than nfr would be on here

Cuz they can:true:

my ocean blvd rankings so far (and why)

Spoiler

BTW- I love all tracks i've listened too and I really don't hate any of them - besides the interludes:coffee:

1. Grandfather- It's just beautiful. The vocals, the instrumentals, it's gorgeous.

2. The grants- This is stunning. Top 3 title track for me. A beautiful intro to the album. "It's a beautiful life."

3. A&W- I love love love a&w- especially the American whore part. A wonderful song and the jimmy part pulls it all together. Awesome storytelling in this track as well.

4. Did you know?- Love the title track and I think it was a great first single.

5. Fingertips- I wouldn't say I liked this song at first because it's so slow and very wordy but I think it's essential to listen to the lyrics and it helped me enjoy this song so much more. The lyrics are beautiful and emotional and hit deep.

6. Sweet - really I really love it because it gave off HM/BB/UV and I really liked that. Very sweet song and I really enjoyed it. I can see why it's a lot of peoples number one

7. Peppers- I don't think I can rank this fairly as I've only heard a small snippet and it was VERY tagged but I love this it truly shows Lana's versatility and I surprisingly like the Tommy sample. I have a feeling i'm gonna love it.

8&9- I HATE THE INTERLUDES LIKE OMG NO

51 minutes ago, taco truck said:

At least we can all agree Taco Truck is going to be a masterpiece and her best closer:blush3:

Not when smash hit For Free exists…

13 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:
  Hide contents

First listen rankings: 

1. The Grants 

2. Sweet

3. Fingertips 

Day 2 rankings: 

1. The Grants 

2. Fingertips 

3. Sweet 

Current ranking having listened to each at least 200 times by now: 

1. The Grants = Fingertips = Sweet 

I really fell in love with all of them I can’t believe this happened :trisha:

Spoiler

it's so hard to rank the songs, each has its own qualities

9 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

what do we think?

(thx @x VB for warning us lol)Screenshot-20230312-211221-Instagram.png

It’s the same one as the polish lady right?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

guys i think he was banned from LB or some shit, what if he's holding a grudge and he doesnt leak it? :trisha:

he was fun for a bit but when he got banned he turned a bit deluluking and demanded unbanning.. if the vinyl is real he’s definitely holding it hostage and is living for this attention, if not he’s living for the attention anyway:icant: