Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Regardless what the surprise is, I’ll lower my expectations since BoZ said it wasnt a new musical project (although a standalone single wouldn’t be a project to me :toofloppy:) Maybe a MV or a tv special… A world tour would be disappointing to me 

5 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

I fear midnights will win over Ocean because the scammy’s adore her :facepalm:

Also, I’m tired of the Sweet and The Grants slander. Unpopular opinion but

The Grants>Sweet>A&W>Ocean Blvd

I haven’t listened to anything else yet 

Lana not winning a grammy for critically acclaimed Norman theFucking™ Rockwell says all you need to know about them scammies :creepna3: 

10 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

What sides do you guys think will be your fav? I think side C and D for me

Spoiler

side C has her best songs ever Paris Texas and Grandfather so let's just hope LTLI is a cute girl and won't ruin it

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

No way side B with just 2 racks will be better than D side. :bebe:

to-you.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

18 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

No way side B with just 2 racks will be better than D side. :bebe:

Side B has 3 tracks acc doesn't it?... Fingertips is amaze n Kintsugi n Candy Necklace both sound quite promising off their respective snippets so :whatever2:it def can be

edit: nvm i looked at a tracklist mockup FUCK

40 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

im so excited for the surprise boz is talking about:hoe:

All I know is his Polish twink ass will be getting seriously cancelled if this surprise is underwhelming 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

:lmao:

if fashion icon means wearing a flannel or plain white t shirt and jeans everyday…then call me madonna !

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I’m tired of people here having a superiority complex over which tracks they like the most. Just because people enjoy upbeat/sexy songs over slow jams/ballads doesn’t mean they have a worse taste. Doesn’t mean you have a better taste… Lana rly just needs to drop this album so y’all can stop arguing abt which side y’all like the most when we haven’t even heard half of the album in full HQ and untagged.

the way that my top favourite song (in 5 songs we got so far) is literally changing everyday is insane, i swear just yesterday A&W was still that bitch but now Sweet / Fingertips is coming for that top spot. This album is going to be a classic in pop music i just know that.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, burthday kake said:

Side B has 3 tracks acc doesn't it?... Fingertips is amaze n Kintsugi n Candy Necklace both sound quite promising off their respective snippets so :whatever2:it def can be

Fingertips is side C :popcorn:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

Side B has 3 tracks acc... Fingertips is amaze n Kintsugi n Candy Necklace both sound quite promising off their respective snippets so :whatever2:it def can be

Fingertips is side C, so side B only has 2 songs and 2 interludes.

Well unless Candy Necklase is so massive it actually counts as 7 songs