Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Peppers is eating holy shit that song is easily the best track on this album and I haven’t even heard the whole thing :defeated:

give it a week or two the novelty will pass and it will stay at number 5ish in most rankings 

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'll never move on, we were robbed, one day it'll leak

Y'all have to, I doubt she'll ever release that.

And we pretty much have the song in its entirety, it's been known for a while now. Not studio quality but still

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, World At War said:

Lust for Life started with bops and ended in the singer-songwriter vein that defined her last three albums. Maybe this is the beginning of a hip hop period lol who knows

she said she wanted to collab with Migos and Pusha T……… im already excited for LDRX 

and also for giving me Margaret

The reason Fishtail, Peppers, and Taco Truck are the last three on the album is because they’re the transitions into LDR10, aka hip hop inspired bops 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Just now, The Grants said:

she said she wanted to collab with Migos and Pusha T……… im already excited for LDRX 

and i'm sure she's crazy for a rosalía feature too ... faux latina era coming back 

The power in my entire town went out mysteriously omg Lana has taken over the power grids and will release Boom Like That as the first single from the Ocean Blvd deluxe edition at 12 AM EST when it comes back on OMGGG:oprah4:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, World At War said:

Lust for Life started with bops and ended in the singer-songwriter vein that defined her last three albums. Maybe this is the beginning of a hip hop period lol who knows

lowkey hope so, i mean Lana is a versatile artist but it does feel like in the last three albums (ocean blvd, cocc and bb) she is kinda not leaving a certain comfort zone she created for herself kinda relying on the same elements for most of her tracks minus some songs (i said MINUS SOME SONGS i swear if someone replys with "what about peppers??) 

and while the results can be great i feel like if she doesn't switch her main sound up a bit for the next album it could start to get very repetitive

i mean just look at BTD-UV-HONEYMOON three completely different sounds back to back, that diversity is lacking in her recent projects and again, i'm sure Ocean Blvd is gonna be great, but for the next album i think she should go back to exploring again

pls don't fight me if u dont agree:squidward:

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

lowkey hope so, i mean Lana is a versatile artist but it does feel like in the last three albums (ocean blvd, cocc and bb) she is kinda not leaving a certain comfort zone she created for herself kinda relying on the same elements for most of her tracks minus some songs (i said MINUS SOME SONGS i swear if someone replys with "what about peppers??) 

and while the results can be great i feel like if she doesn't switch her main sound up a bit for the next album it could start to get very repetitive

i mean just look at BTD-UV-HONEYMOON three completely different sounds back to back, that diversity is lacking in her recent projects and again, i'm sure Ocean Blvd is gonna be great, but for the next album i think she should go back to exploring again

pls don't fight me if u dont agree:squidward:

I understand the comfort zone you're talking about, sonically speaking. I think she explored new themes with these last 3 albums and now, if she could combine that with bolder production, we'd have the best of both worlds. She's definitely shown us that she's capable of that.

Spoiler

I kinda hate myself for listening to Peppers in shit quality but that was so much fun wtf this is so old school Lana pre-btd scarface messy long hair long acrylic nails blackberry shiny case